You guys ALL have to cut the shit. I haven't been online in two weeks, and yet I get pm'd and emailed every day. People asking me where I've been, how come I'm not posting, blah blah blah. Well this is fucking why. This place reminds me of a neighborhood bar that used to be a great place to blow off steam at the end of the day. And then the kids showed up and ruined it. And I'm not talking specifically about age here. It's attitude more than anything else.

You want quality posters here? Then stop with the bullshit arguments, the repetitive posts and the this guy versus that guy threads. I swear to God I half expect the next thread to read Cali vs. Godzilla.

Neighborhood guys: You have to realize that people from other parts of the world just can't conceive of the notion that some people live among wiseguys and that wiseguys are just regular neighborhood guys and not fucking movie stars. So when you pop off about what and who you know, you're going to be taken with a grain of salt by most people in Europe and Middle America (but I'll tell you all right the fuck now that Skinny and Carmela have already forgotten more about the life than most of you will ever know).

European guys and Google research guys: Have a little more faith in the people who have lived in these neighborhoods and dealt with these guys all their lives. If you open your minds, you'll be shocked to find out that some of us (yes, I modestly include myself) know what the fuck we're talking about.

Try to get along. That's my piece smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.