Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: baldo
Skinny, "street guys" like you are always appreciated by most except a few people with hard-ons....one question, any idea if the Sicilian Gambinos are still working with the other side (such as importing H)? Thanks.

If he's a street guy then why is he talking about several mobsters positions in crime families, can't imagine a street guy doing that. And I'd imagine the people he's connected to would look down on it.

You kidding? You're from London and you're giving skinny shit?
Mate trust me when I say this. You have NO idea what you're talking about. ALL you should be doing is tipping your hat, saying thank you and walking on by.

Ovation too. 'Francesco'?! Shows what you know.

Both need to pull your heads in.

I'm actually from Nottingham, why should I tip my hat? The guy claims Skinny is a street guy, street guys don't go on the Internet and talk about crime.

Who made that (enforceable) rule that street guys don't go on the internet? Do you think they don't know how to use a computer or go online? And what's to stop any street guy from going online and into a forum under an assumed name and getting into conversations, debates, and occasionally sharing inside info? There's plenty of street guys who interact on the internet and even join forums.