GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 586 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,963
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,671
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,544
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,493
Posts1,061,857
Members10,349
Most Online1,100
Jun 10th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: TommyGambino] #722495
06/26/13 01:22 PM
06/26/13 01:22 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: TommyGambino
Originally Posted By: baldo
Skinny, "street guys" like you are always appreciated by most except a few people with hard-ons....one question, any idea if the Sicilian Gambinos are still working with the other side (such as importing H)? Thanks.

If he's a street guy then why is he talking about several mobsters positions in crime families, can't imagine a street guy doing that. And I'd imagine the people he's connected to would look down on it.

You kidding? You're from London and you're giving skinny shit?
Mate trust me when I say this. You have NO idea what you're talking about. ALL you should be doing is tipping your hat, saying thank you and walking on by.

Ovation too. 'Francesco'?! Shows what you know.

Both need to pull your heads in.

Last edited by SonnyBlackstein; 06/26/13 01:24 PM.

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: SonnyBlackstein] #722514
06/26/13 02:20 PM
06/26/13 02:20 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein
Skinny, "street guys" like you are always appreciated by most except a few people with hard-ons....one question, any idea if the Sicilian Gambinos are still working with the other side (such as importing H)? Thanks.

If he's a street guy then why is he talking about several mobsters positions in crime families, can't imagine a street guy doing that. And I'd imagine the people he's connected to would look down on it.

Mate trust me when I say this. You have NO idea what you're talking about. ALL you should be doing is tipping your hat, saying thank you and walking on by.

I'm actually from Nottingham, why should I tip my hat? The guy claims Skinny is a street guy, street guys don't go on the Internet and talk about crime.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722517
06/26/13 02:26 PM
06/26/13 02:26 PM
So-Cal
vinnietoothpicks26 Offline
BANNED
vinnietoothpicks26  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Tommy no disrespect intended here but its 2013. To quote my favorite rappers; the game dun changed. I think you would be suprised how many guys posting on here got connections.

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722518
06/26/13 02:30 PM
06/26/13 02:30 PM
New York City
ovation32 Offline
Capo
ovation32  Offline
Capo
New York City
SonnyBlackstein - I am not going to engage in an argument over what I know, what you know, what Skinny knows, etc. I don't think you should either. I have been more than forthright about acknowledging Skinny's breadth of information and have often sought out answers from him. I have only stood my ground on one contemporary "Street" issue involving Tony.

Let's get back to having a conversation on the topic of the Gambino Family and not who has a bigger bicep.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #722519
06/26/13 02:33 PM
06/26/13 02:33 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: vinnietoothpicks26
Tommy no disrespect intended here but its 2013. To quote my favorite rappers; the game dun changed. I think you would be suprised how many guys posting on here got connections.

Well if connected guys on here are openly talking about mob activity, then that's dry snitching.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: TommyGambino] #722520
06/26/13 02:37 PM
06/26/13 02:37 PM
OC, CA
Faithful1 Offline
Underboss
Faithful1  Offline
Underboss
OC, CA
Originally Posted By: SonnyBlackstein

I'm actually from Nottingham, why should I tip my hat? The guy claims Skinny is a street guy, street guys don't go on the Internet and talk about crime.

Who made that (enforceable) rule that street guys don't go on the internet? Do you think they don't know how to use a computer or go online? And what's to stop any street guy from going online and into a forum under an assumed name and getting into conversations, debates, and occasionally sharing inside info? There's plenty of street guys who interact on the internet and even join forums.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722524
06/26/13 02:45 PM
06/26/13 02:45 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
What the fuck is a dry snitch? Isnt that a guy who gives info to the feds but never has to testify?

Frank Costello: Fucking rats. It's wearing me thin. Mr. French: Francis, it's a nation of fucking rats.
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Faithful1] #722526
06/26/13 02:47 PM
06/26/13 02:47 PM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Originally Posted By: Faithful1

And what's to stop any street guy from going online and into a forum under an assumed name and getting into conversations, debates, and occasionally sharing inside info?

Giving inside info on present O.C.,OCCASIONALLY,on the streets its called "snitching".Right or wrong?

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #722532
06/26/13 03:08 PM
06/26/13 03:08 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
What the fuck is a dry snitch? Isnt that a guy who gives info to the feds but never has to testify?

Dry snitching is where you air other people's dirty laundry I.e talking about there criminal activities to the public.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: TommyGambino] #722536
06/26/13 03:34 PM
06/26/13 03:34 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
You guys ALL have to cut the shit. I haven't been online in two weeks, and yet I get pm'd and emailed every day. People asking me where I've been, how come I'm not posting, blah blah blah. Well this is fucking why. This place reminds me of a neighborhood bar that used to be a great place to blow off steam at the end of the day. And then the kids showed up and ruined it. And I'm not talking specifically about age here. It's attitude more than anything else.

You want quality posters here? Then stop with the bullshit arguments, the repetitive posts and the this guy versus that guy threads. I swear to God I half expect the next thread to read Cali vs. Godzilla.

Neighborhood guys: You have to realize that people from other parts of the world just can't conceive of the notion that some people live among wiseguys and that wiseguys are just regular neighborhood guys and not fucking movie stars. So when you pop off about what and who you know, you're going to be taken with a grain of salt by most people in Europe and Middle America (but I'll tell you all right the fuck now that Skinny and Carmela have already forgotten more about the life than most of you will ever know).

European guys and Google research guys: Have a little more faith in the people who have lived in these neighborhoods and dealt with these guys all their lives. If you open your minds, you'll be shocked to find out that some of us (yes, I modestly include myself) know what the fuck we're talking about.

Try to get along. That's my piece smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: pizzaboy] #722537
06/26/13 03:43 PM
06/26/13 03:43 PM
SonnyBlackstein Offline
Underboss
SonnyBlackstein  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
European guys and Google research guys: Have a little more faith in the people who have lived in these neighborhoods and dealt with these guys all their lives. If you open your minds, you'll be shocked to find out that some of us (yes, I modestly include myself) know what the fuck we're talking about.

+1

Originally Posted By: ovation32
Let's get back to having a conversation on the topic of the Gambino Family....

+1

MORGAN: Why didn't you fight him at the park if you wanted to? I'm not goin' now, I'm eatin' my snack.
CHUCKIE: Morgan, Let's go.
MORGAN: I'm serious Chuckie, I ain't goin'.
WILL: So don't go.
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722543
06/26/13 04:13 PM
06/26/13 04:13 PM
Midwest
LittleNicky Offline
Underboss
LittleNicky  Offline
Underboss
Midwest
Respect pizzaboy and skinny. Best posters on here.

Last edited by LittleNicky; 06/26/13 04:17 PM.

Should probably ask Mr. Kierney. I guess if you're Italian, you should be in prison.
I've read the RICO Act, and I can tell you it's more appropriate...
for some of those guys over in Washington than it is for me or any of my fellas here
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #722545
06/26/13 04:19 PM
06/26/13 04:19 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Getting back on subject, I don't see jo jo corozzo getting out of jail in 2 yrs and being ok with being a captin, even when his brother was on the streets jo jo had final say, thats power, this story is not over by a long shot

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722546
06/26/13 04:26 PM
06/26/13 04:26 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
Middle america guys lol. Cuz only wiseguys on the east coast.
I respect skinny and pizza boy and any person on this forum. I dont like people calling out other people for knowledge or lack thereof.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Skinny] #722547
06/26/13 04:41 PM
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Ovation, Jojo corozzo is just as respected as his brother. Maybe you are thinking of Blaise? Nicky is feared, but Jojo is liked. Both are huge money machines and politicians. They were never Gotti guys either. Gotti took Nickys stripes when he got boss and Nicky basically ran his crew anyways. Gotti decided it was impossible to keep a guy as powerful as corozzo down, and gave him back his rank. When gotti went down and he put junior as head of a panel that was basically the end of gottis being in power. The corozzos basically called the shots. A lot of captains still listen to their word. The gotti guys that are left arent gotti guys any more. Damico isnt a captain. Trucchio and Cacciapola both are closer to corozzos, except a few of Tommys guys. Other queens guys (gottis old nhood) are/were corozzo guys. Louis Mastrangelo was JoJos driver and is the only reason hes captain.

Daniel Marino i think of more as being allied with Castellano. Not gotti or gambino. He had the corozzos support to become boss, but he turned it down, so they went to a ruling panel. Only gambino was left so he promoted someone younger to take over for him. When cefalu got picked who was running the family on the street???? you guys still think that cefalu got elected? Its laughable, imagine 20 guys sitting at a big ass table, doing what putting names in a hat? No doubt Cali became under, look who hes so close to.

How is cali lowkey? Look at his fucking house! Low key cause he hasnt been caught? He hasnt done anything. Hes a half a gangster. Hes like TV, a business man who turned gangster. Never cracked a egg, pushed a button, however you wanna say it. Guys like that, especially if they do not have senority cannot succesfully run a family. Look at history for this... Junior Gotti, Jackie DAmico, Mikey Scars Dileonardo. Never were respected. The top guys in the family are John Gambino Nick Corozzo, Danny Marino. Lorenzo Mannino runs the heaviest crew in brooklyn right now, he will be one of the top guys in the family in a few years. He is already close.

I agree more or less with your first 2 paragraphs (don't really know about the finer details you talk about), but have to disagree with the 3rd. Cali clearly has a lot of power. To move up as quickly as he has at his age pretty much shows that. His Sicilian connectiosn are overrated since it's not like the FBI is going to allow any substantial business to happen internationally. However, he has many allies and a strong business sense. That's more than enough in the Mafia today.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: short841] #722548
Ted Offline
Underboss
Ted  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: short841
What is D'Amico doing nowadays? Soldier?

Semi-retired, I'd expect.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: vinnietoothpicks26] #722549
06/26/13 04:44 PM
06/26/13 04:44 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Middle america guys lol. Cuz only wiseguys on the east coast.

That's not what I meant and you know it. You never see me opine on Chicago or get into that silly NY vs. Chicago argument, do you?

I just meant guys from other areas in general. Just like I'd be an outsider talking about Chicago or Detroit. But I agree that proximity doesn't necessarily make one more knowledgable. But proximity AND actually knowing a few guys personally just might smile.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Ted] #722553
06/26/13 04:58 PM
06/26/13 04:58 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: Ted

I agree more or less with your first 2 paragraphs (don't really know about the finer details you talk about), but have to disagree with the 3rd. Cali clearly has a lot of power. To move up as quickly as he has at his age pretty much shows that. His Sicilian connectiosn are overrated since it's not like the FBI is going to allow any substantial business to happen internationally. However, he has many allies and a strong business sense. That's more than enough in the Mafia today.

Well that's one thing that is not overrated: his sicilian connections. Not to quote a cheesy quote, but "over there he is everything". He's connected and in contact with top top bosses in sicily. He's got a lot of legitimate contacts though, in the US that he can do business with. I don't know how else to put it. To me, the way I see him is a smart businessman, not a killer, but not incapable of killing either.
He's smart, he's quiet, he's patient.

With regard to the article: did it really say anything any of you didn't know? It didn't say he's boss. It says sources are saying his rise to boss is imminent. It says he's set to be the next boss. And? Haven't you all been saying that all along? Anyone of you could have put that in an article and sold it. Read it very closely, there's nothing in it you all didn't already know.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722555
06/26/13 05:12 PM
06/26/13 05:12 PM
So-Cal
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
So-Cal
My apologies Pizza thought it was a shot. Onto the discussion at hand. We will see what capeci has to say tomorrow.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: carmela] #722556
06/26/13 05:16 PM
06/26/13 05:16 PM
Chicagoland
SgWaue86 Offline
Capo
SgWaue86  Offline
Capo
Chicagoland
Well that's one thing that is not overrated: his sicilian connections. Not to quote a cheesy quote, but "over there he is everything".

I always thought that Nicchi was telling Rotolo that Cali was everthing over here (New York), just asking though but maybe I misunderstood. Either way he's clearly a force to be reckoned with.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: carmela] #722559
06/26/13 05:23 PM
06/26/13 05:23 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: carmela
With regard to the article: did it really say anything any of you didn't know? It didn't say he's boss. It says sources are saying his rise to boss is imminent. It says he's set to be the next boss. And? Haven't you all been saying that all along? Anyone of you could have put that in an article and sold it. Read it very closely, there's nothing in it you all didn't already know.

Spot-on.

It's nothing new; it's just a rehash of the same speculation that's been going on for over a year now. Frank's a smart guy who could make (and has) made it in the legitimate business world. That doesn't mean he wouldn't be up to the job if it were thrown at him, but no one really knows until their time comes.

And I don't want to jinx the guy, but I just have a feeling that the next Gambino roundup is going to include him. So who the Hell knows?

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: SgWaue86] #722560
06/26/13 05:37 PM
06/26/13 05:37 PM
NJ
carmela Offline
Underboss
carmela  Offline
Underboss
NJ
Originally Posted By: SgWaue86
Well that's one thing that is not overrated: his sicilian connections. Not to quote a cheesy quote, but "over there he is everything".

I always thought that Nicchi was telling Rotolo that Cali was everthing over here (New York), just asking though but maybe I misunderstood. Either way he's clearly a force to be reckoned with.

No, you didn't misunderstand. I just flipped it and used the quote to make my point that he is everything over there. lol

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722563
06/26/13 05:41 PM
06/26/13 05:41 PM
new jersey
T
thebigfella Offline
Underboss
thebigfella  Offline
T
Underboss
new jersey
Don't u guys know the fbi monitors social media? So y are u guys dry snitching about who got connects and who really know people, its childish, lets stay on topic

"McGurn likes you, so I make you. So you are now one of us, if you fuck up, we take it out on McGurn. He is your sponsor. Fuck up, it's his ass. You work in his crew, he is your capo."
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: pizzaboy] #722564
06/26/13 05:44 PM
06/26/13 05:44 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
[quote=carmela]With regard to the article: did it really say anything any of you didn't know? It didn't say he's boss. It says sources are saying his rise to boss is imminent. It says he's set to be the next boss. And? Haven't you all been saying that all along? Anyone of you could have put that in an article and sold it. Read it very closely, there's nothing in it you all didn't already know.

Spot-on.

It's nothing new; it's just a rehash of the same speculation that's been going on for over a year now. Frank's a smart guy who could make (and has) made it in the legitimate business world. That doesn't mean he wouldn't be up to the job if it were thrown at him, but no one really knows until their time comes.

And I don't want to jinx the guy, but I just have a feeling that the next Gambino roundup is going to include him. So who the Hell knows? [/quote] i think the next round up is gonna be sooner rather than later, we dont know the full extent of the stefannelli tapes, i know he was a jersey guy but the way the used him as kind of an emmissary makes me think he reported to people high up in new york, we know john gambino is pretty incriminated by them and for all we know he got cali on tape to.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Dellacroce] #722568
06/26/13 05:50 PM
06/26/13 05:50 PM
Throggs Neck
pizzaboy Offline
The Fuckin Doctor
pizzaboy  Offline
The Fuckin Doctor

Throggs Neck
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
i think the next round up is gonna be sooner rather than later, we dont know the full extent of the stefannelli tapes, i know he was a jersey guy but the way the used him as kind of an emmissary makes me think he reported to people high up in new york, we know john gambino is pretty incriminated by them and for all we know he got cali on tape to.

Those tapes have Gambino guys worried from New York to New Jersey to Connecticut to Florida. That's why I phrased it the way I did. And if there's a rat in the Corozzo faction, they're all fucked wink.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722573
06/26/13 06:01 PM
06/26/13 06:01 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Haha ya they should be counting every day their not arrested as a gift bc the feds r just waiting so they can bulk up a nice big rico indictment, could be as devestating as operation old bridge.

"Let me tell you something. There's no nobility in poverty. I've been a poor man, and I've been a rich man. And I choose rich every fucking time."

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722577
06/26/13 06:34 PM
06/26/13 06:34 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Can the Feds use the tapes as evidence even though Skins is dead? What's it been, like a year now. How come the Feds haven't made any major indictments.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722581
06/26/13 06:44 PM
06/26/13 06:44 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
They used the tapes in the philly trial even though he was dead and best guess about why the indictments having come down yet is because they are going to incorporate the tapes into a major rico case targeting a lot of people and bunch of other crimes which can take a long time.

-Jordan Belfort
Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Dellacroce] #722585
06/26/13 06:50 PM
06/26/13 06:50 PM
T
TommyGambino Offline
Underboss
TommyGambino  Offline
T
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Dellacroce
They used the tapes in the philly trial even though he was dead and best guess about why the indictments having come down yet is because they are going to incorporate the tapes into a major rico case targeting a lot of people and bunch of other crimes which can take a long time.

Yeah, doing a bit of research and I don't understand how Scoops Licata walked free, apparently he was on tape talking with Skins a bunch of times.

Re: Gambino Crime Family Set to Name New Godfather [Re: Giancarlo] #722588
06/26/13 07:04 PM
06/26/13 07:04 PM
New Jersey
Dellacroce Offline
Underboss
Dellacroce  Offline
Underboss
New Jersey
Who knows why juries do what they do but best guess is all they had on licata was him on tape he was even talking about any particular crime, that was in the very begginng of the trial and they barely mentioned him for the rest of it.

-Jordan Belfort
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull