Although I'm not so much the expert on Scarface as most of you are, I can tell you that "Gigi" sat right at our table,comfortably sitting in a chair and was acting out a whole series of Scarface doing a wonderful impersonation. Everyone in that lounge had there eyes on him, as he freely and loudly quoted Tony Montana, capturing Pacino's accent perfectly. Others including DC and his friend Mikey Montana would coax him with another line and he'd be off again doing another scene. Very entertaining. He did say that Pacino was his favorite actor, and that he prefered to do he youngher Pacino I think because the voice was easier to do.

Let me take this opportunity also, to thank DC, his buddy and soon to be new member Mikey, Geoff and SC/Lori (remember her? Consigliere's Lady?????? I'm sure she'll be posting soon. :p ), for their genorousity. It seemed they all were more than generous picking up the tabs for us. Thanks guys! You are all great

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon