Hello everyone! All the sports "nuts" headed for the cubs game, so thought I'd say hello. Even though the convention is a disappointment, I think everyone here will agree we are having a great time. Lots of laughs, lot of food and plenty of great company. I had the pleasure of seeing Geoff, SC and Lori once again, and finally meeting the lovely LDV, and the perfectly charming and good natured Don Sicilia who has to be considering the nickname he's been given. Don Cardi and his friend (our soon to be new member "Mikey Montana", are sure great to hangout with as well. I feel very fortunate to have met all these great people that's for sure. Oh, and PLaw, thanks so much for the drink! We were all trying to figure out just who the hell "Frank" was, why was h buying us champgne, and how he knew we were there. :lol Actually PLaw I did grab the phone to say hello to you, but you had already hung up. Sounds like you are the "Man" on the sports thread (But don't let it go to your head now). I get the impression that Don Silicia; his tough compettion. Well, gonna run now, this computer is too slow for me. Take care everyone.
TIS:

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon