Originally Posted By: Camarel
I'm not gonna respond to most of your comment because i'd just be repeating myself. I do know what your opinions on both issues are because i've read most of the two threads.There are plenty of people who are just flat out intolerant of gays, but there are also people who disagree with the matter on faith and other grounds. The reason i keep mentioning Americans is because you come on this site and judge them for their views as well as telling them how they should lead their everyday lives, but somehow i doubt your on the streets in Iran lecturing people with alot worse views and behaviour.

I'll say one more thing before i go back to not commenting on these political threads, because they suck you into pointless debates. It should tell you something about the manner in which you post when people who basically agree with you on these matters like me and 123joeschmo are mentioning it.

You make a comment about me calling the other debaters intolerant in the gun control thread and then you are not gonna respond when I asked where? That's rich. And me coming to this site, posting a philosophical opinion about gays is judging Americans as you say and needs me being on the streets of Iran, lecturing people? And you are sure that I don't do that? Again what sort of logic is that? If people like joe jump in here to agree with you, it's because they have failed to debate the issues in the past, and then have resorted to attack the poster rather than debating the view.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones