Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
So, what would you classify Columbine? Homicide? Suicide? They're all gun-related deaths. What about the 8 year old who accidentally shoots someone? Should that not be counted? I don't remember the source I got that chart from, but will look. In the meantime, here are numbers on homicides from the FBI. As you can see, guns account for the vast majority.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...de-data-table-8

Did you notice that in each case figures are lower per year?

But more impotant that your FBI chart states that with all that gun CRIME that takes in for the report... rifles are only used in 323 crimes down from 453 years before in the whole country. Yet rifles are the major weapons that are called to be banned? / or limited in every major gun bill.
Just because of a few headline making killings by some nutcases.

Now we are talking hundreds of thousand of rifles out there. Only 323 times. But lets hype things to call for almost all major rifles to be banned.

It is like saying lets put down all pitbulls becase of a few bad apples as we have said time and time again.

Look at those knife figures! eek
ever notice people throw out the total figures when they use facts, not the real breakdown as shown....
I agree lets talk facts, but real ones not hyped ones as are often thrown out there.

Columbine? Homicide? Suicide? Both, two nuts were suicides after doing so many homicdes on their poor victims.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!