Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Sure that you care less. You just happen to be anywhere that I post to criticize the way I debate with others. Does that mean I get to call you for what you are FS? I don't think that would make for a civil discussion anymore. Meanwhile, you always be on the look out for a big dog, to say me too, me too. lol

lol You are laughable, now your saying that I happen to be anywhere you post.. You don't stop do you. You think to much of yourself. lol
If you noticed I wasn't even in this debate once again. I just agreed when you were taken to task on it.

I don't care what you say towards me, but you have to be a bit thick if all the posters had told you the same thing, over and over again when you spew your opinions in that matter.

I have watched you over and over go rounds in the same maner, so don't blame me for your problems with others.

I do admit that I enjoy it when others think the same way I do, but that is just human nature grin

BTW I have always tried to be civil and use facts to make my points, not spew crap just to spew at anyone. Well almost never. grin grin

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!