Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Look the way you post is completely condescending and patronizing. I may strongly disagree with most of what you say but if you went on about it a little less viciously I wouldn't have a big of a problem it. To add insult to injury you're not even American and I will say this: you are no impartial judge on the daily ongoings of US politics. The fact that you try to pass yourself off as such is laughable

I don't think I was more vicious than I was being treated viciously on a regular basis. If you have a problem with the way I talk to FS, I'm not sure why you don't have a problem with the way he talks to me.

Voting on giving homosexuals the right to marry is absurd, no matter where it happens. It's a very simple idea that people's basic rights are not ours to give, and if we have not recognized their rights up to now, it's us who is to blame, regardless of what our nationality is. This is not an American issue as you make it, it's a global issue. If my opinions makes you laugh, why don't you laugh it off? Why does it make you so angry?

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones