We went to the brand new I-Max here which open last Friday. What a place. The best place I have ever been to see a movie in. The seat were so nice and comfortable. The sound system was over the top. Surround sound on steroids!
We watched Brad Pitts new film which opened Friday -WWZ and then went over to watch The Man of Steel. Both were well done and very enjoyable.

Each theatre held I think 360 people and they were no seats that blocked any of your view. Not even a hint of a person sitting in front of you. Arm rests were removable and the seats reclined just right. They were made of a very nice material which didn't heat up after seating for a long time. You weren't always trying to get comfortable for those hours in the seats like in the older places.

You had to take an elevator up three floors to get to the top of the place and the front rows look like they were way down there. People down front looked like ants- lol That screen was supersized is the only way to say it. Yet the screen felt like it was right in front of your face.

Both 3 D versions was easy to watch, the glasses were easy on your face and the hours went by quickly as the stories keep your interest. WWZ is very fast paced at times. Man of Steel was very loud and your mind could sense the buildings falling around you with the sound system. You couldn't miss a sound even if you were hard or hearing.
You know the shows are just take ment to entertain you not to be picked apart as far as I'm concerned.
Maybe that is how you have to look at them to enjoy them.

I think that the place you see the films in makes the differnce, as the large screen, great non-obstructed views and premium seats and super sound systems can really upgrade the experience!

It was a great time to get out of the heat. Bonus was getting a $5.75 soda for a $1.00 with my movie card and it came with free refills- lol

Price was $17.00 per show. Which here in CNY is a bit steep (for many people/kids) as Reg. shows without 3d or Imax runs $9.00
with a early afternoon show being had for 2-3 dollars less if you get there that early.

I am sure that in NYC or other big places this is the normal price for a movie, but we are talking upstate New York here.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!