Cook County, Nobody is going to shoot anybody. DiFronzo is already out of it. He could step back in at any time but he will not do it. The future of the Outfit isn't great. The problem is that NOBODY FEARS the Outfit anymore. When I was growing up in River Forest years ago, The Outfit was extremely powerful and feared. I'm talking about in the 1960's when Cigar (Sam Giancana) was Boss and my father and the rest of Giancana's men pretty much ran the whole city. It is nothing like that anymore. The Outfit is so weak, they are afraid to kill anyone. Outright Beefers like Frank Calabrese Jr. have no fear of the Outfit and walk around free giving interviews! Never would have happened in the past. I predict, going by the standards of what a Crime Family is, as discussed on these Boards, that the Outfit will be pretty much extinct in the next 12 to 15 years. It basically will have had a 100 year run with the peak being in the 1960's and 1970's. I don't mean to upset anyone, but that is my humble opinion and I've seen it all for a long time.

Last edited by Chicago; 06/20/13 01:24 AM.