(Not in order)

*Alfred Brendel-- Dorothy Chandler Pavilion (don't remember the date... Between 2001 and 2003)

*David Helfgott-- Hollywood Bowl (late 90's)

*Gil Shaham-- Walt Disney Concert Hall (2004)

*No Doubt-- Arrowhead Pond (2001?)

*Gato Barbieri-- Universal Amphitheater (late 90's)

*Madonna-- Staples Center (2001)

*Billy Joel & Elton John-- MGM Grand in Vegas (2003)

*Metallica-- Great Western Forum (2004)

*Elvis Costello-- Universal Amphitheater (1998)

*Rosemary Clooney & Michael Feinstein-- Hollywood Bowl (2000)

By the way, Cream really is finally getting back together for a reunion concert, even though they had said they'd never do one... their rehearsals start in January. So I'll DEFINITELY go to that, when it happens, and I'm sure it will end up on my top ten. Anyone else as excited about that as I am?

As for what I wish I could have seen, Frank Sinatra tops that list, as well as Bobby Darin, and a whole Rat Pack show... also Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Bette Midler (maybe someday!!), The Doors, Boston, Chicago, Scorpions (they'll be in L.A. next Friday, I might go), Depeche Mode, and many, many others. Sometime soon I want to go to the annual Arrowfest (TIS might know about this) which is a concert put on by a classic rock station here... this year, it featured (among others) Boston and Styx. I also have to get myself to some more jazz shows... I've been to a few, but no amazing ones yet.

Unfortunately, I hardly ever go to popular concerts... besides the pop/rock concerts I've listed, there are very few that I've been to, maybe 15-20 altogether. I go to classical music concerts a LOT more often, at least 6 or 7 per year since I was very, very young.