Quote:
Originally posted by The Italian Stallionette:
Hey Blake!! I can't believe I forgot to mention, but I saw Alice Cooper in the mid seventies. I have no idea what he is like now, but at the time I saw him he was just starting and I loved the two "albums" I had by him, "Love It To Death" & Killer" (maybe they were 8 tracks) :p . Don't know if you've heard of them.

One song in particular called "The Ballad of Dwight Frye", was awesome to see live. Without going into detail, he had a guillotine (sp) on stage and an elaborate production (which was quite still quite new at the time) and enacted his own beheading. It was one of the best concerts I had seen. Definitely a "different" type act, but entertaining. Of course being a little high made it all the more captivating. :p

TIS
Hey TIS! Haha, that would be cool if he did that stuff. Hopefully as an older guy now he is still into that. I have'nt listened to much of him my whole life, so it should be interesting to see him. And do I mention my moms friend is getting the tickets free? I also shoulda mentioned I have seen vanilla ice, aerosmith and elton john. Alot of bands for a pretty unkown city considering elton only did to stops in Canada.

You talkin' to me?