Mine's ordered: best to worst

1) Less Than Jake (Club Laga-Pittsburgh) Nov 29, 2003
2) Projekt Revolution (Burgettstown) Aug 9, 2004
3) Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band (Mellon Arena-Pittsburgh) Apr 26, 2000
4) Warped Tour (Burgettstown) (2004)
4) Blink 182 (Burgettstown) May 22, 2004
18233) Brooks and Dunn (Burgettstown) Aug 5, 2001

Honestly, I didn't even want to list Brooks and Dunn, because I hated it so much. But I've only been to 6 concerts ever, so I figured I should list all of them.

Warped Tour was the most fun, but I didn't get to see many bands. I saw Story of the Year (they were awesome), Flogging Molly (they were good too), and NOFX (I crowdsurfed to them).. and I met some of Matchbook Romance. I missed Taking Back Sunday though..

The reason it was so much fun though, was because some of my friends from the soccer team and I met a band who was playing at Warped. (Underminded was the band's name) So we talked to them for like half an hour, and they said they'd sneak us into the concert for free. It was awesome.

And at Projekt, I met Less Than Jake twice. Once the night before at a restaurant (I met Roger... ahhh!!!) and once at the concert, getting autographs. We also gave Roger a "Weir High" shirt.. because he asked for one at the restaurant. For those of you who don't get it.. sound it out.. "we're high"). Weir High is the name of my school, by the way. haha. It was really cool, because Roger said to the rest of the band, "Hey look, they actually brought the shirt!".. meaning, he actually talked to the band about us. It made me feel good inside lol.

But anyway, I might be seeing Breaking Benjamin soon.. and I hear Flickerstick ((insert girly scream here)) is going to be around here sometime.. I need to find out when. Because I loff them. :p

And I apologize for getting off-subject a little bit.

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club