Originally Posted By: mulberry
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Think it is kinda obvious philly and chicago are different from ny. If you were so certain of your answer why the fuck did u ask the question? Consiglieris arent tom haggens. U think jimmy ida told chin how to run his family? Well then again ur probly one of the fuckin retards that believes ida was ever even the consiglieri. Mulberry street my dick, go pass off some more of that lame ass inside info u got u fucking google gangster. Cant stand this fucking shit

Giving advice and giving orders are different. Look it up in the dictionary.

advice: Opinion about what could or should be done about a situation or problem; counsel

order: Give an authoritative direction or instruction to do something

You have a comprehension problem. Go read my original question. You're just throwing a temper tantrum because you were embarrassed. Grow up.

Leonetti´s description is probably out of convenience. In that section, he says what people want to hear. You should take most mob documentaries with a grain of salt because they are produced for the masses and very often a simplified version of the truth so the viewers can understand its contents. I have yet to see a fully truthful mob documentary somebody can learn from.

Mully, what good is giving the boss advice if the boss don´t listen? If he starts to listen, he will then get manipulated into doing things he may not want to do and by that, will loose authority which is a boss´s worst nightmare.

Toddo, Luciano did not invent the consigliere position. Masseria had Sam Pollaccia in that position long before Luciano took over.

[Linked Image]