Originally Posted By: Camarel
Great comment. Who do you think was involved out of interest? I agree that LHO wasn't the lone assassin but i've not been able to believe in one conspiracy consistently.

Honestly, the C.I.A. and other parts of our government. Too many "coincidences" to me that point to a conspiracy and not just what the governments selling. A basic lack of respect for following proper police procedure immediately after the assassination. Why were no notes taken when Oswald's in custody after his arrest? Why was the limousine that Kennedy and Texas Governor John Connelly washed immediately afterwards without salvaging some form of evidence? Why were Connelly's clothes immediately dry cleaned? These are just but a few of the basic questions that need answering. Not to mention the fact that the government performed a nitrate test on Lee Harvey Oswald the day of the assassination to determine if he had even fired a gun that day and the test came back negative, indicating that he had NOT fired a gun that day at all!