Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Well I wasn't sure about Bullet either, (tho suspected). When Holder called her "little man" she opened her jacket and said I'm a girl confirmed any suspicions. I didn't catch it until I re-watched. Felt sorry for her tho. That pimp that raped her wasn't that other girls' boyfriend was it? I didn't see the face. Speaking of the other pimp...what an asshole spending the $60 she gave him on what? Hair products? AND how lost that girl must be to go out pimping for him. frown

Anyway good episode. The show is so downbeat and dreary to me, not that it's suppose to be a fun show LOL but it's very serious all of the time.

TIS

I had to re-watch that part and she said you are slow 5-0, I aint a boy. Not sure why I missed it. Or maybe that time I thought she means she is a man, not a boy. crazy

No, I didn't pick up that part that guy was a pimp also. There are two different pimps then, the other one raped Bullet. The girl Bullet loves, is apparently in love with her pimp who spend her 60 buck on hair color. There's screwed up and then there's that girl. panic

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones