Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Finally got around to watching Sunday's episode. Not a bad one. smile Love Joan's spunk and especially that it pisses off Pete so much. smile Never thought about it but got a chuckle when the Avon rep said to Joan & Peggy "Hippies don't wear make-up." Ah yes, all plain & natural look. lol

Background of the political atmosphere is always an authentic touch that adds to the feel of the time also.

The Draper hallucinations caught me off guard especially when I see Megan there. Seeing him face down in the pool was a surprise but confirmed what was going on. He obviously was doing more than smoking pot.

I would be surprised if Megan is really dead but who knows. They never did show her in the episode. Last reference to her was when Don asked his secretary to get a hold of his wife.

TIS

The stuff in office is best part. Peggy is my favorite character on show. There are rumors on internet past two weeks about Don's wife being based on Sharon Tate, the actress killed by Charles Manson followers.

Does smoking Hash really lead to hallucinations? Everyone else seems ok, but
he's imaging dead people talking to him, his wife being there, and winds up face down almost drowning in a pool. Only 2 or 3 episodes left.