so basically patsy is ratting or ratted as thats what your saying .. i know vinny did alot of dirty work for sir donato and i konw he was one of the go to guys early on ....him and my uncle was very good friends real close before he passed away but my uncle im speaking was well liked never into the life like my other uncle and father ....i heard while vinny was in school he was always coming around and hanging with the older wiseguys and thats what they wanted more younger guys to do was go to school get an education and "prepare for change" but obviously that didnt even work for vinny... me personally thinks patsy is alright his family still live in the north end and he is well liked and respected a him and vinny are still good friends i never heard of him making statements or proffers so who knows how true that he told tghe detective anything

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "