its rats after rats after rats he brings jerry and the anguilo's down dennis lepore granito old man zannino and the rest of the strong holders at the time a big blow for what a big nothing ...jerry and the rest of the crew wouldve still been investigated dont get me wrong and did little to no time but this fuckin guy puts a shotgun hole in the family ...yea we had capable people of keeping it strong but what he did was start a trend not only that he made button guys believe the hope is over gave them desparity made them feel weak in a sense esp how jr took helm and the war in late 80's into the 90's with the salemme regime and all that its unbelievable what he started and the inpact not on his victims but on my fathers whole generation and whole era he literally put a shotgun hole in it

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "