Originally Posted By: Five_Felonies
i'm gonna try and make my way down to the outer banks this summer, at least for a weekend. we used to go every year when i was younger, and i've only been back for a single night a few years ago to see a few buddies. the fishing is great there! the beaches aren't all that crowded in most of the resort towns, and they are actually clean, unlike the dumpy jersey shore. they treat adults like adults there. want a fire on the beach? no problem. want to enjoy some adult beverages, ditto! wink

i will also definitely be spending some time in west virginia. lots of fun stuff to do down there! lots of great great atv riding and fishing in and around george washington national forest. i might even enjoy some un-needed, not necessary, end of the world, high capacity assault style death dealing killing machines, known to rational people as guns! lol there's something very soothing about that clean, fresh mountain air, natures valium! cool

We went to the outer banks a couple years ago had a blast. I feel the same way you do FF. We love going to the mountains of KY. Great 4 wheelin on a strip mine. The view is so beautiful.

Dylan Matthew Moran born 10/30/12