Originally Posted By: elmwoodparker
Hey Scorsese, I only quoted the Official Chicago Murder statistics. I know you're story is about Las Vegas. THE POINT is that most murders in most large cities are BLACK GANG MEMBERS killing other BLACK GANG MEMBERS over their stupid fucking territory where some asshole stands on a corner selling crack. If you don't like the crime statistics and the reality of it, then I suggest you call the Police Department in some of these large cities in America (Las Vegas being one of them) and have the Police change their murder statistics so God forbid we don't offend anyone with the truth.

I dont think you offended anyone, and i dont dispute your homicide statistics. But you look at chicago, philadelphia, detroit, who actually runs the drug trade throughout those cities, its always either black or hispanic groups, of course when your dealing drugs its a violent trade and people get killed its just what happens(not saying thats a good thing). If you look at the recent case of the aryan brotherhood of texas and even white motorcyle gangs the majority of their killings are other white guys either fellow gangmembers or rivals, and they kill eachother over stupid shit too. Hell, look at the mafia most of their victims when tallied up are gonna be other italian american males.

Also your the one who replied first to the article i posted, and i aint got a problem with people responding however they want but at least try to keep it relevant to the article posted. The only mention of race in this article was when it said:
Quote:
[/quote]But the days of Crips versus Bloods vendettas and street-corner turf wars are mostly over. Huddler said the new hybrid gangs might be Crips and Bloods and include members who are black, white and Hispanic, making it less obvious to police and less hostile to each other. Illicit profits are their goal, and social media are their most valuable tools. Metro police have had to likewise adapt.[quote]

also the video with the article even features the officers dealing with what appears to be a white crip. So you going off on a tangent about black gang members killing eachother in chicago straight away really makes no sense considering what the article was about and whats actually said in it.