Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Ivy I don't consider dap a liberal hack. At least he adds something for gods sake, he can consider another point of view. You on the other hand are a different story, it's ivys way or the highway and nothing else. Has it ever occurred to you for a second to consider another point of view other than your own? You know you and I don't disagree on everything. But every time dap or I offers something reasonable other than your fifties outlook you shoot it down as "liberal junk".

Like I said above, when he responds with, "Prager is full of shit," that basically tells me that's he's going by knee-jerk political bias alone. That isn't worth being considered.

Obviously, the universities I quickly mentioned above are generally considered the cream of the crop but theres others on that list like UVA, Wash & Lee,Princeton, Dartmouth,Notre Dame, Duke, Georgetown, Northwestern,and others with more conservative bents if you want to come down to that.

When I responded with my initial comment its not a knee-jerk reaction. It's based on my opinion of his neo-conservative (Cheney, GW Bush, Lindsey Graham, etc) views which are very evident as shown in my previous posts above regardless if you agree with them or not. They are neo-conservative to its core.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/29/13 07:30 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.