Alright Philly fans! I have decided to turn my 6 months of research into a book that I'm going to self publish. Its sort of a Philly LCN Memory Book (half highschool yearbook and half police mugshot book). I've compiled the best of the best quotes of the Philly wiseguys and their high priced mouthpieces; quotes from law enforcement, judges, mob watchers,etc. I have a 50-page a growing chronology of significant dates broken down by persons involved, type of event (intercepted convo, convictions, prison release, arrests, etc).

It is a beast of a work so far. I'm going to shoot it over to the Dr. of all things Philly Mob, George Anastasia, sometime next week and see what he thinks.

I have pics upon pics. But if anyone has any please share.

Hopefully this little endeavor works. I am bitter with the lack of respect of Philly wiseguys in the mob publishing world.

"Goodfellas don't sue goodfellas. . . . Goodfellas kill goodfellas." ~ Salvatore Profaci in bugged NJ mob lawyer Sal Avena's office

“This was the Volkswagen of racketeering charges” ~ Def. Attorney Ed Jacobs, Jr.

"Meanwhile, I got the uncle who wants me out of the way.... Great family, aren't they? This is what it's all about." ~Louis "Bent-Finger Louie" Monacello

"It was a wholesale annihilation.... How many times do they want to be beat? Because I'm frankly getting tired of it. They went fishing for Joe Ligambi, and the jury gave them Gary Battaglini.” ~ Def Atty Christopher Warren