GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (1 invisible), 677 guests, and 4 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,568
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,535
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,457
Posts1,061,287
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Danito] #717603
05/28/13 10:07 PM
05/28/13 10:07 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Danito
I think you should take this back and apologize to the liberals here.

Why? Are what these Islamic extremists nutjobs do any worse than liberal-championed abortion, which has claimed tens of millions of lives since it was legalized?

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #717642
05/29/13 04:25 AM
05/29/13 04:25 AM
Underground
Toodoped Offline
Murder Ink
Toodoped  Offline
Murder Ink
Underboss
Underground
Liberals....muslims....aliens....but in the end

lol shhh

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: IvyLeague] #717654
05/29/13 08:04 AM
05/29/13 08:04 AM
Berlin, Germany
Danito Offline
Underboss
Danito  Offline
Underboss
Berlin, Germany
Original geschrieben von: IvyLeague
Original geschrieben von: Danito

Why? Are what these Islamic extremists nutjobs do any worse than liberal-championed abortion, which has claimed tens of millions of lives since it was legalized?

I think we should still keep up some respect here in this forum. Even though I despised the politics of guys like Rumsfeld, Bush, Cheney, and I even think that they are responsible of war crimes, I'd never compare any of their supporters here with islamists.
In any way, I don't think any discussion is gaining substance from name calling.
(I will not answer to the abortion topic, because I don't want to open a new discussion in this thread.)

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #717659
05/29/13 08:45 AM
05/29/13 08:45 AM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
Danito, We all could use a lesson in civility now and again, but there are certain topics that bring out the worst in people, or at least certain people. Respect would be nice, wouldn't it?

President Emeritus of the Neal Pulcawer Fan Club
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: IvyLeague] #717804
05/30/13 02:14 PM
05/30/13 02:14 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: Danito

Comparing liberals to radical Muslims is probably the stupidest, most ignorant things I have ever seen you post, and that is saying something. Are you suggesting that a mother who has zero chance of surviving giving birth to a child should just have the child anyway? Or what if there is a near certainty that the cold is going to be born with a life threatening affliction that will cause it unimaginable pain, and which may probably end up killing it anyway? You can't see why a mother wouldn't want to bring a child into this world with such a condition? Because I personally know someone who had to make such a decision, and let me tell you, it was the hardest choice she every had to make. Her child was going to be born with many of it's internal organs on the outside of it's body. If taken to full term, the baby had a less than 25 percent chance of surviving, and the mother had a less than 50 percent chance of surviving. So until you've walked a mile in the shoes of someone who has had to make such a decision, I suggest keeping your ignorant fucking mouth shut.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: XDCX] #717807
05/30/13 02:30 PM
05/30/13 02:30 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: XDCX
Comparing liberals to radical Muslims is probably the stupidest, most ignorant things I have ever seen you post, and that is saying something. Are you suggesting that a mother who has zero chance of surviving giving birth to a child should just have the child anyway? Or what if there is a near certainty that the cold is going to be born with a life threatening affliction that will cause it unimaginable pain, and which may probably end up killing it anyway? You can't see why a mother wouldn't want to bring a child into this world with such a condition? Because I personally know someone who had to make such a decision, and let me tell you, it was the hardest choice she every had to make. Her child was going to be born with many of it's internal organs on the outside of it's body. If taken to full term, the baby had a less than 25 percent chance of surviving, and the mother had a less than 50 percent chance of surviving. So until you've walked a mile in the shoes of someone who has had to make such a decision, I suggest keeping your ignorant fucking mouth shut.

I've said many times that exceptions can be made in the extremely rare instances of rape, incest, where the mother's life is in danger, or the child can't survive outside the womb. I'm talking about the vast majority of abortions that are for nothing more than selfish convenience. You and other libs know this is the case but, of course, you'll always bring up the very small percentage of abortions related to those rare instances above. rolleyes

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #717809
05/30/13 02:37 PM
05/30/13 02:37 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #717810
05/30/13 02:39 PM
05/30/13 02:39 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
Why is abortion getting discussed on a thread about the murder of a British soldier? confused

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Camarel] #717812
05/30/13 02:51 PM
05/30/13 02:51 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
Originally Posted By: Camarel
Why is abortion getting discussed on a thread about the murder of a British soldier? confused

Threads tend to digress every once in a while, that's just the nature of the general discussion forum. Back on topic now!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717919
05/31/13 07:51 AM
05/31/13 07:51 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Originally Posted By: GerryLang
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
^and we've heard from the extreme right nonsense peanut gallery. Somebody else wanna talk?

We've been through this before with you, no adult commentary, just childish little insluts. The guys in London didn't drive over from Heathrow after their plane ride from Karachi. They found their ideology and it was nurtured in Britain, just like the Tsarnayev Brothers in Massachussets. The more degenerate the West becomes the more young Muslims in the West are going to embrace fundamental Islam. The liberal turds behind multiculturalism thought these Muslims would stop taking their religion serious and assimilate into the wider liberal society, but that ain't gonna happen buddy, we are going to see more and more of this stuff in the future. Guys like you can keep the blinders on though, and call everyone who doesn't agree with your crap a "lunatic," a "nutter," etc.

If you seriously think Muslims are blowing things up due to "liberalism" in the west you're out of your mind.

You dont have a clue of what you're talking about. Western liberalisn is a big factor in why Western Muslims become terrorist, it is the incubator. Tamerlan Tsarnayev became a terrorist while living in the liberal college towns of greater Boston. That is where he became alienated, as he said " I have no American friends, I don't understand them." He couldn't connect with them and their liberal lifestyle, and multiculturalism didn't work. I feel sorry for todays youth, they have no community. I'm in my early 30's, not an old guy, and I've seen things change a lot in my life time. I had it great growing up, me and my friends had things in common that made us extremly close. None of our mothers wore a burqa, none of our friends had a halal or Glatt kosher kitchen, none followed a religion where animals were sacrificed in front of the house, or it was unlucky to see the number 13 or have a female child, etc.

It is a shame and extremly dangerous most people, including are leaders aren't very deep thinkers. They want easy and simple answers. like blaming guns or poverty. They blame guns for school shootings! The morons don't realize that America has been awash with guns for over a century. but school shootings are a modern phenomenon. They weren't happening in the 40's, 50's, and 60's. They started to happen when the country became liberalized, and kids were screwed up, families and communtites were destroyed....

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: GerryLang] #718043
06/01/13 03:39 AM
06/01/13 03:39 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
... school shootings are a modern phenomenon. They weren't happening in the 40's, 50's, and 60's. They started to happen when the country became liberalized, and kids were screwed up, families and communtites were destroyed....

Sure, except for this long list of shootings that has happened during 40's, 50's, 60's.

Quote:

1940s

(U.S. Population: 132M-151M)

May 6, 1940: South Pasadena, California, After being removed as principal of South Pasadena Junior High School, Vieling Spencer shot six school officials, killing five, before attempting to commit suicide by shooting himself in the neck.[80][81]
May 23, 1940: New York City, New York, Infuriated by a grievance, Matthew Gillespie, 62-year-old janitor at the Dwight School for Girls, shot and critically wounded Mrs. Marshall Coxe, secretary of the junior school.[82]
July 4, 1940: Valhalla, New York, Angered by the refusal of his daughter, Melba, 15, to leave a boarding school and return to his home, Joseph Moshell, 47, visited the school and shot and killed the girl.[83]
September 12, 1940: Uniontown, Pennsylvania, 29-year-old teacher Carolyn Dellamea is shot to death inside her third grade classroom by 35-year-old William Kuhns. Kuhns then shot himself in the chest in a failed suicide attempt. Kuhns had reportedly been courting Dellamea for over a year but the relationship was ended when Dellamea discovered that Kuhns was already married.[84][85]
October 2, 1942: New York City, New York, Irwin Goodman, 36-year-old mathematics teacher at William J. Gaynor Junior High School, was shot and killed in the school corridor by a youth.[86][87]
February 23, 1943: Port Chester, New York, Harry Wyman, 13, shot himself dead at the Harvey School, a boys’ preparatory school.[88]
June 26, 1946: Brooklyn, New York, A 15-year-old schoolboy who balked at turning over his pocket money to a gang of seven youths was shot in the chest in the basement of the Public School 147 annex of the Brooklyn High School for Automotive Trades.[89]
November 24, 1946: New York City, A 13-year-old student at St. Benedict’s Parochial School, shot and fatally wounded himself while sitting in an audience watching a school play.[90]
February 5, 1947: Madill, Oklahoma, 1st grade teacher Jessie Laird, 40, was shot to death in her classroom, during recess by her estranged husband, Ellis Laird, 62. Laird then fatally shot himself.[91]
December 1, 1947: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, Donald Peabody Sargent, 14, shot himself to death in his junior high school classroom.[92]
December 24, 1948: New York City, New York, A 14-year-old boy was fatally wounded by a shot from the .22-caliber rifle of a fellow student Robert Ross, 17. The youth was accidentally shot in the head when he chanced into range where Ross was target shooting near a lake on the school property.[93]
March 11, 1949: New York City, New York, A 16-year-old student at Stuyvesant High School was accidentally shot in the arm by a fellow student who was ‘showing off’ with a pistol in a classroom.[94]
November 13, 1949: Columbus, Ohio, Ohio State University freshman James Heer grabbed a .45 caliber handgun from the room of a Delta Tau Delta fraternity brother and shot and killed his fraternity brother Jack McKeown, 21, an Ohio State senior.[95]

1950s

(U.S. Population: 151M-179M)

April 25, 1950: Peru, Nebraska, Dr. William Nicholas, 48, president of Peru State College and Dr. Paul Maxwell, 56, education department head, were shot to death at their desks by Dr. Barney Baker, 54-year-old psychology professor. Baker was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot at his home on campus.[96]
July 22, 1950: New York City, New York, A 16-year-old boy was shot in the wrist and abdomen at the Public School 141 dance during an argument with a former classmate.[97]
March 12, 1951: Union Mills, North Carolina, Professor W. E. Sweatt, superintendent and teacher at the Alexander School, was shot to death by students Billy Ray Powell, 16, and Hugh Justice, 19. The assailants had been reprimanded by Sweatt, and they waited for him as he locked his office door.[98]
June 4, 1951: New York City, New York, Carl Arch, a 50-year-old intruder to a girl's gym class, was shot and killed by a police officer at Manhattan's Central Commercial High School.[99]
November 27, 1951: New York City, New York, David Brooks, a 15-year-old student, was fatally shot as fellow pupils looked on in a grade school.[100]
April 9, 1952: New York City, New York, A 15-year-old boarding school student shot a dean rather than relinquish pin-up pictures of girls in bathing suits.[101]
July 14, 1952: New York City, New York, Bayard Peakes walked into the offices of the American Physical Society (APS) at Columbia University and shot and killed secretary Eileen Fahey with a .22 caliber pistol. Peakes was reportedly upset that the APS had rejected a pamphlet he had written.[102]
September 3, 1952: Lawrenceville, Illinois, After Georgine Lyon, 25, ended her engagement with Charles Petrach, Petrach shot and killed Lyon in a classroom at Lawrenceville High School where she worked as a librarian.[103]
November 20, 1952: New York City, New York, Rear Admiral E. E. Herrmann, 56, superintendent of the Naval Postgraduate School, was found dead in his office with a bullet in his head. A service revolver was found by his side.[104]
October 2, 1953: Chicago, Illinois, Patrick Colletta, 14, was shot to death by Bernice Turner,14, in a classroom of Kelly High School. It was reported that after Turner refused to date Colletta he handed her the gun and dared her to pull the trigger, telling her that the gun was “only a toy.” A coroner’s jury later ruled that the shooting was an accident.[105]
October 8, 1953: New York City, New York, Larry Licitra, 17-year-old student at the Machine and Metal Trades High School, was shot and slightly wounded in the right shoulder in the lobby of the school while inspecting a handmade pistol owned by one of several students.[106]
March 31, 1954: Newton, Massachusetts, John Frankenberger, 14, was accidentally shot to death in a classroom at Day Junior High School when a pistol being held by a classmate discharged.[107]
May 15, 1954: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Putnam Davis Jr. was shot and killed during a fraternity house carnival at the Phi Delta Theta house at the University of North Carolina. William Joyner and Allen Long were shot and wounded during the exchange of gunfire in their fraternity bedroom. The incident took place after an all-night beer party. Mr. Long reported to the police that, while the three were drinking beer at 7 a.m., Davis pulled out a gun and started shooting with a gun he had obtained from the car of a former roommate.[108]
January 11, 1955: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, After some of his dormmates urinated on his mattress, Bob Bechtel, a 20-year-old student at Swarthmore College, returned to his dorm with a shotgun and used it to shoot and kill fellow student Holmes Strozier.[109]
May 4, 1956: Prince George's County, Maryland, 15-year-old student Billy Prevatte fatally shot one teacher and injured two others at Maryland Park Junior High School after he had been reprimanded from the school.[110]
October 20, 1956: New York City, New York, A Booker T. Washington Junior High School student was wounded in the forearm by another student armed with a home-made weapon.[111]
October 2, 1957: New York City, New York, A 16-year old student was shot in the leg by a 15-year old classmate at a city high school.[112]
March 4, 1958: New York City, New York, A 17-year-old student shot a boy in the Manual Training High School.[113]
May 1, 1958: Massapequa, New York, A 15-year-old high Massapequa High School freshman was shot and killed by a classmate in a washroom.[114]
September 24, 1959: New York City, New York, Twenty-seven men and boys and an arsenal were seized in the Bronx as the police headed off a gang war resulting from the fatal shooting of a teenager at Morris High School.[115]

1960s

(U.S. Population: 179M-203M)

February 2, 1960: Hartford City, Indiana, Principal Leonard Redden shot and killed two teachers with a shotgun at William Reed Elementary School before fleeing into a remote forest, where he committed suicide.[116]
March 30, 1960: Alice, Texas, Donna Dvorak, 14, brought a .22 target pistol to Dubose Junior High School, and fatally shot Bobby Whitford, 15, in their 9th grade science class. Dvorak believed Whitford posed a threat to one of her girlfriends.[117]
June 7, 1960: Blaine, Minnesota, Lester Betts, a 40-year-old mail-carrier, walked into the office of 33-year-old principal Carson Hammond and shot him to death with a 12-gauge shotgun.[118]
January 4, 1961: Delmont, South Dakota, Donald Kurtz, 17-year-old senior at Delmont High School, was fatally wounded by a .22 caliber bullet from a rifle. The shot, intended as a sound effect for a school play, hit him in the chest during a rehearsal just minutes before the play was to take place.[119]
October 17, 1961: Denver, Colorado, Tennyson Beard, 14, got into an argument with William Hachmeister, 15, at Morey Junior High School. During the argument Beard pulled out a .38 caliber revolver and shot at Hachmeister, wounding him. A stray bullet also struck Deborah Faith Humphrey, 14, who died from her gunshot wound.[120]
August 1, 1966: Charles Whitman age 25, climbed atop the observation deck at the University of Texas-Austin, and killed 17 people and wounded 31 during a 96-minute shooting rampage in the University of Texas massacre.[121]
October 5, 1966: Grand Rapids, Minnesota, Grand Rapids High School student David Black, 15, killed school administrator Forrest Willey and seriously wounded fellow student Kevin Roth, 14.[122][123]
November 12, 1966: Mesa, Arizona, Bob Smith, 18, took seven people hostage at Rose-Mar College of Beauty. Smith ordered the hostages to lie down on the floor in a circle. He then proceeded to shoot them in the head with a 22-caliber pistol. Four women and a three-year-old girl died, one woman and a baby were injured but survived. Police arrested Smith after the massacre. Smith had reportedly admired Richard Speck and Charles Whitman.[124]
January 24, 1968: High Point, North Carolina, David Walker, 15, was shot to death just outside Central High School by Gerald Locklear, 15.
January 30, 1968: Miami, Florida, 16-year-old Blanche Ward shot and killed fellow student Linda Lipscomb, 16, with a .22-caliber pistol at Miami Jackson High School. According to Ward, she was threatened with a razor by Lipscomb during an argument over a fountain pen, and in the ensuing struggle the gun went off.[125]
February 8, 1968: Orangeburg, South Carolina, In the days leading up to February 8, 1968, about 200 mostly student protesters gathered on the campus of South Carolina State University, located in the city of Orangeburg, to protest the segregation of the All Star Bowling Lane. The bowling alley was owned by the late Harry K. Floyd. That night, students started a bonfire. As police attempted to put out the fire, an officer was injured by a thrown piece of banister. The police said they believed they were under attack by small weapons fire. The officers fired into the crowd, killing three young men: Samuel Hammond, Delano Middleton, and Henry Smith, and wounding twenty-seven others.[126]
May 22, 1968: Miami, Florida, Ernest Lee Grissom, a 15-year-old student at Drew Junior High School, shot and seriously wounded a teacher and a 13-year-old student after he had been reprimanded for causing a disturbance.[127]
January 17, 1969: Los Angeles, California, Two student members of the Black Panther Party, Alprentice Carter and John Huggins, were fatally shot during a student meeting inside Campbell Hall at the University of California, Los Angeles. The motive of the shooting regarded who would own the school's African American Studies Center. The shooter, Claude Hubert, was never to be found but three other men were arrested in connection with the shooting.[128]
January 23, 1969: Washington, D.C., Cardozo Senior High School assistant principal Herman Clifford, 45, was shot to death in the school's hallway by Ronald Joyner, 18, while scuffling with three youths who robbed the school's bank.[129]
November 19, 1969: Tomah, Wisconsin, Principal Martin Mogensen was shot to death in his office by a 14-year-old boy armed with a 20-gauge shotgun.[130]

List of school shootings in the United States

The US is built on immigration. There has always been discrimination against one group or another and the rigid structure of the society was a heaven for people who were happy with the status quo. Otherwise, depending on the sort of gun that was readily available, people have always acted the same.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: afsaneh77] #718460
06/03/13 10:32 AM
06/03/13 10:32 AM
G
GerryLang Offline
Underboss
GerryLang  Offline
G
Underboss
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
... school shootings are a modern phenomenon. They weren't happening in the 40's, 50's, and 60's. They started to happen when the country became liberalized, and kids were screwed up, families and communtites were destroyed....

Sure, except for this long list of shootings that has happened during 40's, 50's, 60's.

Quote:

1940s

(U.S. Population: 132M-151M)

May 6, 1940: South Pasadena, California, After being removed as principal of South Pasadena Junior High School, Vieling Spencer shot six school officials, killing five, before attempting to commit suicide by shooting himself in the neck.[80][81]
May 23, 1940: New York City, New York, Infuriated by a grievance, Matthew Gillespie, 62-year-old janitor at the Dwight School for Girls, shot and critically wounded Mrs. Marshall Coxe, secretary of the junior school.[82]
July 4, 1940: Valhalla, New York, Angered by the refusal of his daughter, Melba, 15, to leave a boarding school and return to his home, Joseph Moshell, 47, visited the school and shot and killed the girl.[83]
September 12, 1940: Uniontown, Pennsylvania, 29-year-old teacher Carolyn Dellamea is shot to death inside her third grade classroom by 35-year-old William Kuhns. Kuhns then shot himself in the chest in a failed suicide attempt. Kuhns had reportedly been courting Dellamea for over a year but the relationship was ended when Dellamea discovered that Kuhns was already married.[84][85]
October 2, 1942: New York City, New York, Irwin Goodman, 36-year-old mathematics teacher at William J. Gaynor Junior High School, was shot and killed in the school corridor by a youth.[86][87]
February 23, 1943: Port Chester, New York, Harry Wyman, 13, shot himself dead at the Harvey School, a boys’ preparatory school.[88]
June 26, 1946: Brooklyn, New York, A 15-year-old schoolboy who balked at turning over his pocket money to a gang of seven youths was shot in the chest in the basement of the Public School 147 annex of the Brooklyn High School for Automotive Trades.[89]
November 24, 1946: New York City, A 13-year-old student at St. Benedict’s Parochial School, shot and fatally wounded himself while sitting in an audience watching a school play.[90]
February 5, 1947: Madill, Oklahoma, 1st grade teacher Jessie Laird, 40, was shot to death in her classroom, during recess by her estranged husband, Ellis Laird, 62. Laird then fatally shot himself.[91]
December 1, 1947: Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, Donald Peabody Sargent, 14, shot himself to death in his junior high school classroom.[92]
December 24, 1948: New York City, New York, A 14-year-old boy was fatally wounded by a shot from the .22-caliber rifle of a fellow student Robert Ross, 17. The youth was accidentally shot in the head when he chanced into range where Ross was target shooting near a lake on the school property.[93]
March 11, 1949: New York City, New York, A 16-year-old student at Stuyvesant High School was accidentally shot in the arm by a fellow student who was ‘showing off’ with a pistol in a classroom.[94]
November 13, 1949: Columbus, Ohio, Ohio State University freshman James Heer grabbed a .45 caliber handgun from the room of a Delta Tau Delta fraternity brother and shot and killed his fraternity brother Jack McKeown, 21, an Ohio State senior.[95]

1950s

(U.S. Population: 151M-179M)

April 25, 1950: Peru, Nebraska, Dr. William Nicholas, 48, president of Peru State College and Dr. Paul Maxwell, 56, education department head, were shot to death at their desks by Dr. Barney Baker, 54-year-old psychology professor. Baker was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot at his home on campus.[96]
July 22, 1950: New York City, New York, A 16-year-old boy was shot in the wrist and abdomen at the Public School 141 dance during an argument with a former classmate.[97]
March 12, 1951: Union Mills, North Carolina, Professor W. E. Sweatt, superintendent and teacher at the Alexander School, was shot to death by students Billy Ray Powell, 16, and Hugh Justice, 19. The assailants had been reprimanded by Sweatt, and they waited for him as he locked his office door.[98]
June 4, 1951: New York City, New York, Carl Arch, a 50-year-old intruder to a girl's gym class, was shot and killed by a police officer at Manhattan's Central Commercial High School.[99]
November 27, 1951: New York City, New York, David Brooks, a 15-year-old student, was fatally shot as fellow pupils looked on in a grade school.[100]
April 9, 1952: New York City, New York, A 15-year-old boarding school student shot a dean rather than relinquish pin-up pictures of girls in bathing suits.[101]
July 14, 1952: New York City, New York, Bayard Peakes walked into the offices of the American Physical Society (APS) at Columbia University and shot and killed secretary Eileen Fahey with a .22 caliber pistol. Peakes was reportedly upset that the APS had rejected a pamphlet he had written.[102]
September 3, 1952: Lawrenceville, Illinois, After Georgine Lyon, 25, ended her engagement with Charles Petrach, Petrach shot and killed Lyon in a classroom at Lawrenceville High School where she worked as a librarian.[103]
November 20, 1952: New York City, New York, Rear Admiral E. E. Herrmann, 56, superintendent of the Naval Postgraduate School, was found dead in his office with a bullet in his head. A service revolver was found by his side.[104]
October 2, 1953: Chicago, Illinois, Patrick Colletta, 14, was shot to death by Bernice Turner,14, in a classroom of Kelly High School. It was reported that after Turner refused to date Colletta he handed her the gun and dared her to pull the trigger, telling her that the gun was “only a toy.” A coroner’s jury later ruled that the shooting was an accident.[105]
October 8, 1953: New York City, New York, Larry Licitra, 17-year-old student at the Machine and Metal Trades High School, was shot and slightly wounded in the right shoulder in the lobby of the school while inspecting a handmade pistol owned by one of several students.[106]
March 31, 1954: Newton, Massachusetts, John Frankenberger, 14, was accidentally shot to death in a classroom at Day Junior High School when a pistol being held by a classmate discharged.[107]
May 15, 1954: Chapel Hill, North Carolina, Putnam Davis Jr. was shot and killed during a fraternity house carnival at the Phi Delta Theta house at the University of North Carolina. William Joyner and Allen Long were shot and wounded during the exchange of gunfire in their fraternity bedroom. The incident took place after an all-night beer party. Mr. Long reported to the police that, while the three were drinking beer at 7 a.m., Davis pulled out a gun and started shooting with a gun he had obtained from the car of a former roommate.[108]
January 11, 1955: Swarthmore, Pennsylvania, After some of his dormmates urinated on his mattress, Bob Bechtel, a 20-year-old student at Swarthmore College, returned to his dorm with a shotgun and used it to shoot and kill fellow student Holmes Strozier.[109]
May 4, 1956: Prince George's County, Maryland, 15-year-old student Billy Prevatte fatally shot one teacher and injured two others at Maryland Park Junior High School after he had been reprimanded from the school.[110]
October 20, 1956: New York City, New York, A Booker T. Washington Junior High School student was wounded in the forearm by another student armed with a home-made weapon.[111]
October 2, 1957: New York City, New York, A 16-year old student was shot in the leg by a 15-year old classmate at a city high school.[112]
March 4, 1958: New York City, New York, A 17-year-old student shot a boy in the Manual Training High School.[113]
May 1, 1958: Massapequa, New York, A 15-year-old high Massapequa High School freshman was shot and killed by a classmate in a washroom.[114]
September 24, 1959: New York City, New York, Twenty-seven men and boys and an arsenal were seized in the Bronx as the police headed off a gang war resulting from the fatal shooting of a teenager at Morris High School.[115]

1960s

(U.S. Population: 179M-203M)

February 2, 1960: Hartford City, Indiana, Principal Leonard Redden shot and killed two teachers with a shotgun at William Reed Elementary School before fleeing into a remote forest, where he committed suicide.[116]
March 30, 1960: Alice, Texas, Donna Dvorak, 14, brought a .22 target pistol to Dubose Junior High School, and fatally shot Bobby Whitford, 15, in their 9th grade science class. Dvorak believed Whitford posed a threat to one of her girlfriends.[117]
June 7, 1960: Blaine, Minnesota, Lester Betts, a 40-year-old mail-carrier, walked into the office of 33-year-old principal Carson Hammond and shot him to death with a 12-gauge shotgun.[118]
January 4, 1961: Delmont, South Dakota, Donald Kurtz, 17-year-old senior at Delmont High School, was fatally wounded by a .22 caliber bullet from a rifle. The shot, intended as a sound effect for a school play, hit him in the chest during a rehearsal just minutes before the play was to take place.[119]
October 17, 1961: Denver, Colorado, Tennyson Beard, 14, got into an argument with William Hachmeister, 15, at Morey Junior High School. During the argument Beard pulled out a .38 caliber revolver and shot at Hachmeister, wounding him. A stray bullet also struck Deborah Faith Humphrey, 14, who died from her gunshot wound.[120]
August 1, 1966: Charles Whitman age 25, climbed atop the observation deck at the University of Texas-Austin, and killed 17 people and wounded 31 during a 96-minute shooting rampage in the University of Texas massacre.[121]
October 5, 1966: Grand Rapids, Minnesota, Grand Rapids High School student David Black, 15, killed school administrator Forrest Willey and seriously wounded fellow student Kevin Roth, 14.[122][123]
November 12, 1966: Mesa, Arizona, Bob Smith, 18, took seven people hostage at Rose-Mar College of Beauty. Smith ordered the hostages to lie down on the floor in a circle. He then proceeded to shoot them in the head with a 22-caliber pistol. Four women and a three-year-old girl died, one woman and a baby were injured but survived. Police arrested Smith after the massacre. Smith had reportedly admired Richard Speck and Charles Whitman.[124]
January 24, 1968: High Point, North Carolina, David Walker, 15, was shot to death just outside Central High School by Gerald Locklear, 15.
January 30, 1968: Miami, Florida, 16-year-old Blanche Ward shot and killed fellow student Linda Lipscomb, 16, with a .22-caliber pistol at Miami Jackson High School. According to Ward, she was threatened with a razor by Lipscomb during an argument over a fountain pen, and in the ensuing struggle the gun went off.[125]
February 8, 1968: Orangeburg, South Carolina, In the days leading up to February 8, 1968, about 200 mostly student protesters gathered on the campus of South Carolina State University, located in the city of Orangeburg, to protest the segregation of the All Star Bowling Lane. The bowling alley was owned by the late Harry K. Floyd. That night, students started a bonfire. As police attempted to put out the fire, an officer was injured by a thrown piece of banister. The police said they believed they were under attack by small weapons fire. The officers fired into the crowd, killing three young men: Samuel Hammond, Delano Middleton, and Henry Smith, and wounding twenty-seven others.[126]
May 22, 1968: Miami, Florida, Ernest Lee Grissom, a 15-year-old student at Drew Junior High School, shot and seriously wounded a teacher and a 13-year-old student after he had been reprimanded for causing a disturbance.[127]
January 17, 1969: Los Angeles, California, Two student members of the Black Panther Party, Alprentice Carter and John Huggins, were fatally shot during a student meeting inside Campbell Hall at the University of California, Los Angeles. The motive of the shooting regarded who would own the school's African American Studies Center. The shooter, Claude Hubert, was never to be found but three other men were arrested in connection with the shooting.[128]
January 23, 1969: Washington, D.C., Cardozo Senior High School assistant principal Herman Clifford, 45, was shot to death in the school's hallway by Ronald Joyner, 18, while scuffling with three youths who robbed the school's bank.[129]
November 19, 1969: Tomah, Wisconsin, Principal Martin Mogensen was shot to death in his office by a 14-year-old boy armed with a 20-gauge shotgun.[130]

List of school shootings in the United States

The US is built on immigration. There has always been discrimination against one group or another and the rigid structure of the society was a heaven for people who were happy with the status quo. Otherwise, depending on the sort of gun that was readily available, people have always acted the same.

I stopped reading that crap you posted after the first couple were of grown men killing their estranged wife and stuff like that. Kids shoot up schools today because they are the product of a degenerate liberal society. The US wasn't built on the kind of immigration we have today, to compare immigration of the 19th early 20th century to todays immigration is beyond stupid. The US never had 40 to 60 million illegal immigrants from a single country before. There were no Chechen or Somalis in small town America. Moden immigration took the soul out of the country. People dont build strong ties with people who are very different from them.

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: GerryLang] #718473
06/03/13 11:04 AM
06/03/13 11:04 AM
Yunkai
afsaneh77 Offline
Mother of Dragons
afsaneh77  Offline
Mother of Dragons

Yunkai
I stopped reading that crap you posted after the first couple were of grown men killing their estranged wife and stuff like that. Kids shoot up schools today because they are the product of a degenerate liberal society. The US wasn't built on the kind of immigration we have today, to compare immigration of the 19th early 20th century to todays immigration is beyond stupid. The US never had 40 to 60 million illegal immigrants from a single country before. There were no Chechen or Somalis in small town America. Moden immigration took the soul out of the country. People dont build strong ties with people who are very different from them.

And you sound like a broken old record that blames everything on change: World is much better when we were kids, but then we got older and things change and we don't want them to change, so every bad thing that happen is blamed on change.

However, bad stuff used to happen, and just because there was no media coverage as there is today, you lived your childhood in blissful ignorance of what was going on. People have not changed. They are the same and they act the same.

"Fire cannot kill a dragon." -Daenerys Targaryen, Game of Thrones
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: GerryLang] #718563
06/03/13 03:56 PM
06/03/13 03:56 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
First of all, Gerry, your post was disrespectful. Please don't refer to someone's post as "crap" or "beyond stupid". That's against the rules. As it says, disagree all you want, but be respectful. You're the furthest thing from respectful.

Secondly,
Moden immigration took the soul out of the country. People dont build strong ties with people who are very different from them.
Really??? Because the Jews from Eastern Europe or Russia were so similar to the Irish or the Southern Italians? Remove those retro rose-colored glasses of yours.

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #718570
06/03/13 04:42 PM
06/03/13 04:42 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Very Interesting...all I need is someone to post a

Seriously?? and I hit the big numbers!

Question?- Doesn't bad things give birth to change?

and if a person says: "First of all" is that almost like pointing a finger at someone? Is that down dressing someone?

Does an old broken record sound any differnt then a new broken record?

Now Gerry you really must learn how to get your point across without showing disrespect. Sometimes you have to ask yourself...is it really worth the time, engery or anger to correct others? That you know are not correct? Will it change the persons way of thinking, the cruel world?
Nope... another one will just pop in and take its place. SOOOO Just grab yourself a beer and relax. It is Monday!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #718577
06/03/13 06:05 PM
06/03/13 06:05 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
First of all?? What?? I think you may have had a few too many beers, because I don't know that your point about the phrase "first of all" makes any sense! lol

And just what about Afsaneh's post makes it incorrect? Is it not factual?? Did she make up these acts of violence? Did they not happen? How is it incorrect? confused

As for change, Prometheus was punished for giving man fire and the pioneers often ended up dead in a ditch with an arrow in their backs. You're right. We should just accept life and not try to change or progress in any way. And these kids today? With the hair and the clothes and the loud music! UGH!

I will try to remember - Status quo good. Change bad.

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Sicilian Babe] #718585
06/03/13 06:48 PM
06/03/13 06:48 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
First of all?? What?? I think you may have had a few too many beers, because I don't know that your point about the phrase "first of all" makes any sense! lol

And just what about Afsaneh's post makes it incorrect? Is it not factual?? Did she make up these acts of violence? Did they not happen? How is it incorrect? confused

As for change, Prometheus was punished for giving man fire and the pioneers often ended up dead in a ditch with an arrow in their backs. You're right. We should just accept life and not try to change or progress in any way. And these kids today? With the hair and the clothes and the loud music! UGH!

I will try to remember - Status quo good. Change bad.

Maybe because you didn't see it from your side of the trees...

Come on now...you are from NY. Whenever you see someone say to you "First of all" they are pointing their finger at you. and it is followed by the "Secondly" like a repremand.

Could care less about Afsaneh's post's correct or incorrect, I just enjoy seeing how many people she has a run in with and has pissed them off to the boil over point... lol

but the "old" comment is my point.

Does an old broken record sound any different then a new broken record? does it?
Or is ok for the new generation to change things at will, just for the sake of change? using the old line to jusifty the change?
are things tagged with the old label no good any more? never?

oh and status quo is wonderful if that is the way that person wants it to go...sucks for the other person who want to change something. wink

and some want to change everything don't they. smile
Come on SB lets have a brew and enjoy the night!

"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Yogi Barrabbas] #718615
06/03/13 08:26 PM
06/03/13 08:26 PM
New York
Sicilian Babe Offline
Sicilian Babe  Offline

New York
I honestly have no idea what you mean about "First of all" and "Secondly". I was just keeping count of the fact that I made two points. Maybe it's because we're from different parts of NY!

As for Afs and the information she posted, you told Gerry "...is it really worth the time, engery or anger to correct others? That you know are not correct?" I was curious what you specifically found incorrect about the information she posted. I guess you don't really care about the facts, just the fact that people don't want to hear them.

We do agree, though, that plenty of old things are good. Change for the sake of change is silly. You only change something if it's needed. However, saying things have changed when a case can be made that maybe they haven't is different.

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Sicilian Babe] #718626
06/03/13 08:42 PM
06/03/13 08:42 PM
Chicago Underworld
Frank_Nitti Offline
"The Enforcer"
Frank_Nitti  Offline
"The Enforcer"
Underboss
Chicago Underworld
Secondly,
Moden immigration took the soul out of the country. People dont build strong ties with people who are very different from them.
Really??? Because the Jews from Eastern Europe or Russia were so similar to the Irish or the Southern Italians? Remove those retro rose-colored glasses of yours.

Modern immigration is the reason why the US is the youngest country on Earth. In fact, among all of the world's powers we are the one and only country that is getting younger. Unless we want to become an old, stale populus like Russia or Italy we should continue to embrace immigration, not forgetting that *we* are the original illegal immigrants.

Kids shoot up schools today because they are the product of a degenerate liberal society.
Charles Whitman shot up the UT Austin campus in 1966 from the observation deck of a clock tower--that observation deck is still closed today, btw. But that's only one of various examples from the past as has already pointed out. Seems you're being intentionally obtuse on this issue.

Re: Soldier killed in London!! [Re: Sicilian Babe] #718648
06/03/13 10:15 PM
06/03/13 10:15 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
As for Afs and the information she posted, you told Gerry "...is it really worth the time, engery or anger to correct others? That you know are not correct?" I was curious what you specifically found incorrect about the information she posted. I guess you don't really care about the facts, just the fact that people don't want to hear them.

If you know that you are right on a subject...then how long should you go on to try and change the other persons mind...My point is if you keep getting YEAH BUT or "how about this and that" and you are getting a deaf debater then you are wasting your time, and only anger and frustration will come about.

Often you will find that it is not what the person is saying, but rather if you like that poster or not.
So often people will look at something to pick apart on a poster they have come to dislike or find to be a rival to prove they are right and the other person is wrong. cool

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Don Cardi, J Geoff, SC, Turnbull