Originally Posted By: Lilo
I thought the sheriff kept the money.
Was Norman's teacher really putting the moves on him or was he hallucinating that too?

To me it was kind of unclear if the teacher was putting moves on Norman BUT, since he imagined his mom there (telling him "you know what you need to do.") I am thinking it was a hallucination. Next we see him running and I'm thinking that it's because "mommy" wanted him to leave and NOT that he killed the teacher. Then again, he did dream of drowning his girlfriend. confused

They showed the sheriff in the garage earlier opening the suitcase of money BUT I don't think they showed Abernathy OR the sheriff open it while they were on the docks. BUT, the sheriff DID throw the suitcase in the water. Again, speculation, but I'm thinking since he KNEW Norma was watching him, he wanted her to think he tossed it but perhaps the money wasn't actually in the suitcase.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon