Things are as good as the can be in todays world. Thanks for asking.

A dozen years have flown by and I must admitt at times it feels like last week. This computer craze was all new to an old guy like me. I kind of remember that it started out more like role playing at first on here. The Godfather Movie and all gangster theme was always a big hit.

My typing was the pits back then. The typing had always been done by my office staff for the office work so I was rusty as hell when it came to hitting the keys on the computer.

So many people joined each week and they were from all over the place and all different age groups too. But that never seemed to matter as much as it seems to now.

Things seemed more personal back then. Kinder, more caring, less cutting down one another that is for sure. Maybe I have rose colored glasses on, maybe I just remember the good things.
Could be, I like to drink a lot more like Don Vito as I get older. smile

It was all new for everyone back then. There was no old guard. It was just a place to get away and enjoy your time. When I look at the posts today it seems like the posters just can't wait to get on here and bicker at each other and look to debate.

It seemed more important to get a good name and avatar then and Geoff was always trying to get things up and running and deciding how things should be done. Flying by the seat of his pants and trying to make the place bigger, and better. Always needing a bigger and bigger server. A few times I asked the Don if he wanted some money to help pay for everything. He always say he won't hear of it. Just buy a poster! lol

By the way-

I was the one who told Geoff that he should have the "Where is Waldo" avatar wink It sure fit him back then and I guess even now as you often have to look around and ask yourself where he is now? Just like the real world, things change and people have coome and people have gone. Just like high school people have grown up and moved on.

And as I get older I remember things....MY WAY! smile

Oh, and the typing has gotten some what better.

"Well, old friend, are you ready to do me this service?"

"I believe in America. America has made my fortune."