I've been traipsing around this board for close to a week now. Some of the responses from members here are absolutely laughable at best.

This ivyleague miscreant is the very last person anyone should be taking seriously in regards to the Chicago outfit. The same goes for this jonnonos character. Someone posted on the city data website under the same name. Sounds like the classic brown nosing clown that parks outside of Bridgeport & Grand Ave hangouts, hoping to see a murder or something heh. And when it doesn't happen, well, the outfit is obviously on it's death bed. You can actually run into some serious trouble messing around like that, hopefully you've let up. And I'm convinced that both of these fools may be, in fact, be employed by some Outfit guys, and commissioned to go around to various gangster enthusiast fan websites, derailing myths that the Outfit is in full swing LOL. Their claims are that ridiculous.

All kidding aside, the Outfit is set up the way it is so as to confuse grubby snoop types a la ivyleague & johnnynose. And it's worked beautifully.

In regards to the outfit & it's current state, there are well over half a million Italians within the greater Chicagoland area. Places like East Bridgeport, downtown Berwyn, the streets of Lombard, and especially the nightlife strips along grand & Harlem in Melrose/elmwood park, ripe with pool halls & social clubs that cater specifically to Italians in their 20s/30s, are breeding grounds for younger Italian men looking to get into organized crime. Folks like Marco D'Amico & Tootsie, etc are irrelevant in the street game. The Outfit has plenty of up & comers, believe it.

elmwoodparker & a few others seem to be the only ones with their heads on straight, and not some hermit from Utah with high speed internet & a propensity for scouring bogus ipsn documents. It's actually a wonder this ivyleague fella hasn't been banned yet. He/she seems like the primary fire starter around here, and yet someone else is always to blame.

Anyways, on topic, elmwoodparker I will disagree with you on one thing: Jimmy I is a Cicero man (not Chinatown) through & through, and is the top guy down there, second in seniority throughout the entire org only to JD.