Dick Nose, Thanks but I don't need a chance from him or anyone else. Maybe he needs a chance from me. About 3 or 4 other commenters hear exactly what I was saying. Ivy league is the only one who wants to argue because it disrupts his image that the Outfit has to be much smaller than the rat infested Colombo Family. The dispute is over terminology. I say the Chicago outfit has a small number of made men because the soldiers are not made guys in the Outfit. He says the soldiers and associates are the same thing. I say in Chicago they are not the same thing. Therefore, if you add up the numbers, the Outfit is larger than expected. He doesn't want the Outfit to be larger in number. It bothers him. Because the Feds didn't spell it out for him in the Family Secrets Trial, he won't accept what I'm saying. All of his information comes from what he reads on the Internet. NONE OF IT COMES FROM REAL LIFE EXPERIENCE. I WOULD WELCOME OTHER PEOPLE'S OPINION. This is the crux of the whole argument that he has had with a couple other Chicago people besides me. My Uncle, Joey Lombardi, was a soldier for 40 years in the Outfit but was never a made guy. He explained to me the whole structure. He explained to me why he was never made. He explained to me the difference between soldiers who belong to the Crew and Associates who do business with the Crew. Ivy doesn't want to believe it. I don't fucking care. That's pretty much it. I looked at his profile and he is a New York wannabe who is fascinated by the Mafia and wants to be part of it. He has pictures of all these guys in his profile. To be honest with you, I think the guy is a little sick in his head.