GangsterBB.NET

Funko Pop! Movies:
The Godfather 50th Anniversary Collectors Set -
3 Figure Set: Michael, Vito, Sonny

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (CleanBandit, 1 invisible), 694 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Shout Box
Site Links
>Help Page
>More Smilies
>GBB on Facebook
>Job Saver

>Godfather Website
>Scarface Website
>Mario Puzo Website
NEW!
Active Member Birthdays
No birthdays today
Newest Members
TheGhost, Pumpkin, RussianCriminalWorld, JohnnyTheBat, Havana
10349 Registered Users
Top Posters(All Time)
Irishman12 67,851
DE NIRO 44,945
J Geoff 31,286
Hollander 24,488
pizzaboy 23,296
SC 22,902
Turnbull 19,531
Mignon 19,066
Don Cardi 18,238
Sicilian Babe 17,300
plawrence 15,058
Forum Statistics
Forums21
Topics42,443
Posts1,061,052
Members10,349
Most Online992
Jun 1st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 17 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 16 17
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717428
05/27/13 02:43 PM
05/27/13 02:43 PM
The Jokers Social Club
DickNose_Moltasanti Offline
BANNED
DickNose_Moltasanti  Offline
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
D Squared glad you put him in his place. Ivy lives in a bubble and his impotent "If you don't use it you lost it" lol lol

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Dapper_Don] #717474
05/28/13 12:03 AM
05/28/13 12:03 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
No need to get personal. But since you did, then its my turn now.

I got personal because you were talking out of your ass.

Quote:
I have listened to the guy, and he is a neoconservative nut job just like you. Period. Anybody that doesnt believe me then Google him yourself.

You apparently haven't listened to him. At least not very much. He certainly isn't a "neoconservative nut job" and I doubt there's any examples you could give me to prove he is.

Quote:
More brains than me? He is an educated guy, doesnt mean the crap he spouts is right. I am probably one of the most educated and accomplished individuals on this board (no offense to others). Definitely more than you that's for sure. Now go run along and play with the rest of your brainwashed cult.

For one of the most "educated and accomplished" people here, you sure do let mime posters do a lot of your talking.

Quote:
Partisan meme posting hack? This from the guy who continues to be bashed and hated as the biggest FBI crime report mouthpiece to have ever graced any of these forums.

Look at those who bash and hate me - the phony bullshitters and their groupies. And you know very well that I go with the FBI reports because they tend to be the most factual.

Quote:
Prager University or whatever he wants to call it. As far as I am concerned, its lower than an online scam like the Univ. of Phoenix or the Church of LDS.

Again, you're talking out of your ass. You haven't listened to Prager enough, nor do you know enough about the LDS Church, to make these statements. Prager is conservative so you immediately write him off because you're a partisan liberal. That's all there is to it.

Quote:
I didnt distinguish between public or private universities. That comment dealt with private institutions. They dont have a HUGE liberal slant, and that is a fact.

Public universities certainly do have a HUGE liberal slant. That's a fact. Even you can't deny that. But you probably think the mainstream media isn't liberally biased either, huh?

Quote:
Non-objective?The vast majority on these forums would say I am one of the most non-objective posters on here. Much more than you, you don't even have one iota of objectivity in you which is evident any time you discuss anything to do with politics or society.

You pay more lip-service to being objective than the other libs here but you're every bit of a partisan as they are. I certainly conservative but neither Republican or Democrat and, in fact, hold both parties in contempt. It's obvious you're in the bag for anyone with a (D) after their name.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #717475
05/28/13 12:04 AM
05/28/13 12:04 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
D Squared glad you put him in his place. Ivy lives in a bubble and his impotent "If you don't use it you lost it" lol lol

I have yet to see you make a decent post, DickNose. Not sure you're aware of this but you're one of those people who is constantly cracking jokes despite the fact you're not funny.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: IvyLeague] #717559
05/28/13 06:11 PM
05/28/13 06:11 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
I got personal because you were talking out of your ass.

I wasnt talking out of my ass, I dont comment on things I know nothing about. I am familiar with this topic and thus I felt like commenting.

You apparently haven't listened to him. At least not very much. He certainly isn't a "neoconservative nut job" and I doubt there's any examples you could give me to prove he is.

Prager consistently espouses the neoconservative line on both foreign and domestic affairs, including championing the Iraq War and hardline Israeli policies. In a December 2003 op-ed for the WSJ titled "Ten Lessons from Saddam Hussein's Capture," Prager says: "America is the greatest force for good on the planet. America, with the support of Britain and some other countries, and against the rest of 'world opinion,' liberated Iraq from evil." "The positive effect on humanity of good vanquishing evil cannot be overstated. ... Many on the Left are ... not particularly happy [with Saddam's capture]. Saddam's capture is a victory for American force and for George W. Bush, and the Left hates both more than it hates Saddam. ... Most of the Left does not hate evil; hatred of evil is primarily found on the Right. ... For years leading up to 9/11, Islamists were respected for their increasing power and America was losing respect as it suffered blows at the hands of Islamic terror. Now America is seen as the powerful one, and is earning the respect once accorded Saddam and Osama. The importance of this cannot be overstated."

There's also the controversy surrounding Congressman Keith Ellison, the first Muslim to be elected to Congress, who Prager argued should not be allowed to be sworn in to office using the Koran instead of the Bible, because it "undermines American civilization". He wrote that it would be "an act of hubris that perfectly exemplifies multiculturalist activism—my culture trumps America's culture. What Ellison and his Muslim and leftist supporters are saying is that it is of no consequence what America holds as its holiest book; all that matters is what any individual holds to be his holiest book. Forgive me, but America should not give a hoot what Keith Ellison's favorite book is."

For one of the most "educated and accomplished" people here, you sure do let mime posters do a lot of your talking.

I post those to provide comedic relief/make a particular point not cause I cant articulate my views. Quite the contrary. I learned a long time ago on these forums to pick and choose my battles and not to engage in every single debate that comes up because you will quickly find yourself in the same dragged out discussion usually with the same people on the same topic, and in the end nothing gets accomplished as usual because both camps are entrenched in their own personal views. It's the same song and dance over and over again (I'm sure you can relate). I dont have the leisure time to devote to this.

Again, you're talking out of your ass. You haven't listened to Prager enough, nor do you know enough about the LDS Church, to make these statements. Prager is conservative so you immediately write him off because you're a partisan liberal. That's all there is to it.

Believe it or not, I have listened to various podcasts from both Prager and the LDS Church along with reading their op-ed's and books on different subject matter. Their not on my favorites list, but I do listen and read random things I like that on occasion. I give people a chance to voice their different viewpoint (regardless of what it is) before I make my own personal judgement on a matter.

I'm not a partisan anything. I have voted for more conservatives than liberals in my lifetime. Actually since graduating from business school, I have been working at the pleasure of a very prominent conservative.

Public universities certainly do have a HUGE liberal slant. That's a fact. Even you can't deny that. But you probably think the mainstream media isn't liberally biased either, huh?

My comment dealt with private institutions (Harvard, Standford, Yale, etc). Yes, the mainstream media does have a liberal bias.

You pay more lip-service to being objective than the other libs here but you're every bit of a partisan as they are. I certainly conservative but neither Republican or Democrat and, in fact, hold both parties in contempt. It's obvious you're in the bag for anyone with a (D) after their name.

I live in an evidenced based world and thus rely on hard data (numbers, statistics, history, etc) to make my policy decisions. It just so happens that liberals are more often than not (not always on the correct side of the evidence. I am not in the bag for anybody with anything beside their name, I care about what I think is right and who will be the best person to carry that out.

You on the other see everything blindly through the prism of your religious beliefs and base all your views through it.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/28/13 06:13 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717592
05/28/13 08:55 PM
05/28/13 08:55 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Ivy I don't consider dap a liberal hack. At least he adds something for gods sake, he can consider another point of view. You on the other hand are a different story, it's ivys way or the highway and nothing else. Has it ever occurred to you for a second to consider another point of view other than your own? You know you and I don't disagree on everything. But every time dap or I offers something reasonable other than your fifties outlook you shoot it down as "liberal junk".

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Dapper_Don] #717600
05/28/13 10:00 PM
05/28/13 10:00 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
[I wasnt talking out of my ass, I dont comment on things I know nothing about. I am familiar with this topic and thus I felt like commenting.

Your original comment was basically, "Prager is full of shit." That shows a simple knee jerk reaction based on politics and not an informed opinion on the guy.

Quote:
Prager consistently espouses the neoconservative line on both foreign and domestic affairs, including championing the Iraq War and hardline Israeli policies. In a December 2003 op-ed for the WSJ titled "Ten Lessons from Saddam Hussein's Capture," Prager says: "America is the greatest force for good on the planet. America, with the support of Britain and some other countries, and against the rest of 'world opinion,' liberated Iraq from evil." "The positive effect on humanity of good vanquishing evil cannot be overstated. ... Many on the Left are ... not particularly happy [with Saddam's capture]. Saddam's capture is a victory for American force and for George W. Bush, and the Left hates both more than it hates Saddam. ... Most of the Left does not hate evil; hatred of evil is primarily found on the Right. ... For years leading up to 9/11, Islamists were respected for their increasing power and America was losing respect as it suffered blows at the hands of Islamic terror. Now America is seen as the powerful one, and is earning the respect once accorded Saddam and Osama. The importance of this cannot be overstated."

You can slap that "neoconservative" label on him, even though I'm still not sure exactly what it means, but Prager is 100% right in what he said above.

Quote:
There's also the controversy surrounding Congressman Keith Ellison, the first Muslim to be elected to Congress, who Prager argued should not be allowed to be sworn in to office using the Koran instead of the Bible, because it "undermines American civilization". He wrote that it would be "an act of hubris that perfectly exemplifies multiculturalist activism—my culture trumps America's culture. What Ellison and his Muslim and leftist supporters are saying is that it is of no consequence what America holds as its holiest book; all that matters is what any individual holds to be his holiest book. Forgive me, but America should not give a hoot what Keith Ellison's favorite book is."

He's makes a very good point here too.

Quote:
My comment dealt with private institutions (Harvard, Standford, Yale, etc). Yes, the mainstream media does have a liberal bias.

The ones you mentioned above are notoriously liberal. Harvard, in particular.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717601
05/28/13 10:01 PM
05/28/13 10:01 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Ivy I don't consider dap a liberal hack. At least he adds something for gods sake, he can consider another point of view. You on the other hand are a different story, it's ivys way or the highway and nothing else. Has it ever occurred to you for a second to consider another point of view other than your own? You know you and I don't disagree on everything. But every time dap or I offers something reasonable other than your fifties outlook you shoot it down as "liberal junk".

Like I said above, when he responds with, "Prager is full of shit," that basically tells me that's he's going by knee-jerk political bias alone. That isn't worth being considered.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: IvyLeague] #717727
05/29/13 07:26 PM
05/29/13 07:26 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

Like I said above, when he responds with, "Prager is full of shit," that basically tells me that's he's going by knee-jerk political bias alone. That isn't worth being considered.

Obviously, the universities I quickly mentioned above are generally considered the cream of the crop but theres others on that list like UVA, Wash & Lee,Princeton, Dartmouth,Notre Dame, Duke, Georgetown, Northwestern,and others with more conservative bents if you want to come down to that.

When I responded with my initial comment its not a knee-jerk reaction. It's based on my opinion of his neo-conservative (Cheney, GW Bush, Lindsey Graham, etc) views which are very evident as shown in my previous posts above regardless if you agree with them or not. They are neo-conservative to its core.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/29/13 07:30 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717728
05/29/13 07:28 PM
05/29/13 07:28 PM
Brooklyn, New York
Dapper_Don Offline
Underboss
Dapper_Don  Offline
Underboss
Brooklyn, New York

Exactly, thank you Joe.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717733
05/29/13 08:02 PM
05/29/13 08:02 PM
MI
Lilo Offline
Lilo  Offline

MI
It is incredibly arrogant and presumptuous for Prager or anyone to suggest that the Muslim-American Ellison, whose American antecedents may well predate Prager's, is somehow being unAmerican and "undermining American civilization". What undermines American civilization is the backdoor religious test for office which Prager seems to think we ought to have. The Bible is not the central text for the American value system. In that respect Prager is the true false American of the two. There are plenty of theocracies to which Prager could move if he felt it necessary. Fortunately this country is not yet one of them.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Lilo] #717794
05/30/13 01:09 PM
05/30/13 01:09 PM
With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
dontomasso Offline
Consigliere to the Stars
dontomasso  Offline
Consigliere to the Stars

With Geary in Fredo's Brothel
Originally Posted By: Lilo
It is incredibly arrogant and presumptuous for Prager or anyone to suggest that the Muslim-American Ellison, whose American antecedents may well predate Prager's, is somehow being unAmerican and "undermining American civilization". What undermines American civilization is the backdoor religious test for office which Prager seems to think we ought to have. The Bible is not the central text for the American value system. In that respect Prager is the true false American of the two. There are plenty of theocracies to which Prager could move if he felt it necessary. Fortunately this country is not yet one of them.

WHAT?? Are you implying the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution weren't handed down to the founding fathers on gold plates by Jesus himself? whistle

"Io sono stanco, sono imbigliato, and I wan't everyone here to know, there ain't gonna be no trouble from me..Don Corleone..Cicc' a port!"

"I stood in the courtroom like a fool."

"I am Constanza: Lord of the idiots."

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: dontomasso] #717799
05/30/13 01:56 PM
05/30/13 01:56 PM
California
X
XDCX Offline
XDCX  Offline
X

California
I'm sure if you were to ask Ivy, he'd say they were. I've pretty much bowed out of this and similar debates with Ivy, not because he's right and I have no further argument, but because it is impossible to have a rational and reasonable debate with someone who is irrational and unreasonable. I honestly feel sorry for Ivy.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: dontomasso] #717802
05/30/13 02:02 PM
05/30/13 02:02 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Originally Posted By: dontomasso
Originally Posted By: Lilo

WHAT?? Are you implying the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution weren't handed down to the founding fathers on gold plates by Jesus himself? whistle

Of course, there's Muslim Andre Carson of Indiana in the House also. So that's two of them. AND, there's a Hindu, 3 Buddhists and Catholics hold about 30% of seats in Congress. I don't know about the rest of you, but I can read the handwriting on the wall. At this rate, we atheists will be on the chopping block before long.

Last edited by olivant; 05/30/13 02:04 PM.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: dontomasso] #717803
05/30/13 02:08 PM
05/30/13 02:08 PM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

Originally Posted By: dontomasso

I, and a lot of other people, certainly believe the founding fathers were inspired by God when they created the Constitution and formed our government; as much as modern day secular liberals would like to think otherwise.

Originally Posted By: XDCX
I'm sure if you were to ask Ivy, he'd say they were. I've pretty much bowed out of this and similar debates with Ivy, not because he's right and I have no further argument, but because it is impossible to have a rational and reasonable debate with someone who is irrational and unreasonable. I honestly feel sorry for Ivy.

Get back to me after we've both passed on and you've seen the light. wink

Last edited by IvyLeague; 05/30/13 02:10 PM.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717822
05/30/13 03:47 PM
05/30/13 03:47 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
Ivy you gotta quit with this "I know all" bullshit. Seriously this is what I'm talking about, no one wants to hear it. I don't proclaim my opinions to be fact and neither should you. Is it any wonder why you come off as an arrogant dick? Because you do to A LOT of people on here. I'll be the first to admit this board swings very far left at times, but you're that small group on the extreme right that absolutely nobody likes or cares for. Your ideal world is everyone else's nightmare

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717842
05/30/13 05:31 PM
05/30/13 05:31 PM
Texas
O
olivant Offline
olivant  Offline
O

Texas
Ivy you gotta quit with this "I know all" bullshit. Seriously this is what I'm talking about, no one wants to hear it. I don't proclaim my opinions to be fact and neither should you. Is it any wonder why you come off as an arrogant dick? Because you do to A LOT of people on here. I'll be the first to admit this board swings very far left at times, but you're that small group on the extreme right that absolutely nobody likes or cares for. Your ideal world is everyone else's nightmare

Well stated and a quite appropriate admonition.

"Generosity. That was my first mistake."
"Experience must be our only guide; reason may mislead us."
"Instagram is Twitter for people who can't read."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717861
05/30/13 07:49 PM
05/30/13 07:49 PM
fathersson Offline
Underboss
fathersson  Offline
Underboss
There is a real simple answer to all your problems!

Just don't post back if you think the way you do!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717864
05/30/13 07:57 PM
05/30/13 07:57 PM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere

New York

Please don't call anyone a dick.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: SC] #717868
05/30/13 08:21 PM
05/30/13 08:21 PM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: SC

lol

Genovese Family."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: SC] #717878
05/30/13 09:39 PM
05/30/13 09:39 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

I only said he came off as a dick, but my apologies

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #717908
05/31/13 02:40 AM
05/31/13 02:40 AM
I
IvyLeague Offline
IvyLeague  Offline
I

While you're certainly right about this board swinging very far left (though it's most of the time), just out of curiosity, what puts me on the "extreme right?"

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #717977
05/31/13 05:10 PM
05/31/13 05:10 PM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss

lol

Not even Dick Nose? tongue

Dickie your avatar of Fat Tony looks like Cotton Hill from King of the Hill. lol

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: IvyLeague] #718013
05/31/13 11:38 PM
05/31/13 11:38 PM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA

While you're certainly right about this board swinging very far left (though it's most of the time), just out of curiosity, what puts me on the "extreme right?"

Well economically you and I have never discussed our opinions. However you are socially on the right. Against abortion, gay marriage, and to go along with the fact you are very religious, those are all things associated with the far right. In my opinion what puts you on the extreme right is saying that all women should stay at home with the children, not serve in combat, only men should be breadwinners, in addition to associating our constitution and government under the complete influence of god. The last subject I still think is mainly opinion and open to debate and interpretation.

My quarrel is not with your religion Ivy, and though I disagree with most of your beliefs that's not what truly bothers me. It's the way you go about, refusing to acknowledge even for one second you could be wrong. I admire the fact you stick to your guns, but sometimes in life you gotta give a little. Tow the line between standing up for what you believe in and arrogance.

I admit I could be wrong about almost everything I believe to be true and right. Doesn't mean I won't stop believing in it, but I can admit when and if I'm wrong if the latter proves to be true. Can you? No one wants to hear "You'll see the light someday" or "this is it and nothing else". People on both sides of the political spectrum do it (especially liberals). But from the left and centrist point of view, people such as yourself are only trying to stir hatred and bring back a world that we left behind for a reason. Can you imagine being a woman or non-white person in the fifties or sixties? Think about that.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #718014
05/31/13 11:50 PM
05/31/13 11:50 PM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland

Well economically you and I have never discussed our opinions. However you are socially on the right. Against abortion, gay marriage, and to go along with the fact you are very religious, those are all things associated with the far right. In my opinion what puts you on the extreme right is saying that all women should stay at home with the children, not serve in combat, only men should be breadwinners, in addition to associating our constitution and government under the complete influence of god. The last subject I still think is mainly opinion and open to debate and interpretation.

My quarrel is not with your religion Ivy, and though I disagree with most of your beliefs that's not what truly bothers me. It's the way you go about, refusing to acknowledge even for one second you could be wrong. I admire the fact you stick to your guns, but sometimes in life you gotta give a little. Tow the line between standing up for what you believe in and arrogance.

I admit I could be wrong about almost everything I believe to be true and right. Doesn't mean I won't stop believing in it, but I can admit when and if I'm wrong if the latter proves to be true. Can you? No one wants to hear "You'll see the light someday" or "this is it and nothing else". People on both sides of the political spectrum do it (especially liberals). But from the left and centrist point of view, people such as yourself are only trying to stir hatred and bring back a world that we left behind for a reason. Can you imagine being a woman or non-white person in the fifties or sixties? Think about that.

Where did he say that? I'm not saying he didn't, i just don't think i read it.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #718015
06/01/13 12:10 AM
06/01/13 12:10 AM
Massachusetts, USA
123JoeSchmo Offline OP
Underboss
123JoeSchmo  Offline OP
Underboss
Massachusetts, USA
He didn't say that completely Camarel. But he did imply that a majority of households should have women as the caretaker and the man as the breadwinner

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: 123JoeSchmo] #718019
06/01/13 12:30 AM
06/01/13 12:30 AM
Scotland
Camarel Offline
Underboss
Camarel  Offline
Underboss
Scotland
He didn't say that completely Camarel. But he did imply that a majority of households should have women as the caretaker and the man as the breadwinner

Fair enough.

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Giancarlo] #718027
06/01/13 12:53 AM
06/01/13 12:53 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

lol

Not even Dick Nose? tongue

Dickie your avatar of Fat Tony looks like Cotton Hill from King of the Hill. lol

Why did you choose the handle Giancarlo was that's f'd up man

Genovese Family."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #718037
06/01/13 01:49 AM
06/01/13 01:49 AM
G
Giancarlo Offline
Underboss
Giancarlo  Offline
G
Underboss

F'd up? No Dickie whats fucked up is lowlife assholes doing home invasions and shooting innocent people.

And WTF do you care what name i have? Well numbnuts has it ever dawned on you thats my name? No?

Dickie when you going to the joint? Or did you dime out your partners? Come on Dickie, who'd you rat out?

Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: Giancarlo] #718041
06/01/13 03:09 AM
06/01/13 03:09 AM
The Jokers Social Club
BANNED
BANNED
Underboss
The Jokers Social Club
Originally Posted By: Giancarlo

F'd up? No Dickie whats fucked up is lowlife assholes doing home invasions and shooting innocent people.

And WTF do you care what name i have? Well numbnuts has it ever dawned on you thats my name? No?

Dickie when you going to the joint? Or did you dime out your partners? Come on Dickie, who'd you rat out?

Detective Giancarlo

Genovese Family."
Re: Rhode Island votes yes to gay marriage [Re: DickNose_Moltasanti] #718044
06/01/13 04:46 AM
06/01/13 04:46 AM
New York
SC Offline
Consigliere
SC  Offline
Consigliere