Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

As for "Prager University," it's obviously not meant literally. Prager uses that term because many of our universities today have become, in his words, left-wing seminaries where brainwashing, more than education, is the order of the day.

Prager and his crappy university are full of bullshit. Brainwashing? LOL. It has been shown that the opposite is the case with many universities in the South (especially rural) doing much bible-thumping in all aspects of their teachings (I have seen this personally on visits). I suggest you visit a few of our nations universities (good ones, not bullshit ones like Prager) and you will see that this is far from the case. Conservative and Liberal viewpoints are always discussed (and debated) besides one another in subjects such as politics, economics, or many others. The debates are never one sided either. Often times its the right wing viewpoint (from my experience) that makes the most noise.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 05/19/13 09:31 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.