Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
Originally Posted By: fathersson
I don't think he was being cruel....
He was just doing like the rest of us...
Saying we have had enough of this shit people keep throwing out there.

When people feed you this kind of shit, day in and day out....thread to thread it gets a bit overwheling, especially when they have opinions with little or no experience in the subject. Then want to challenge ant posts put out there without any real facts or knowlege.

Then the what about this and the why question try to twist things around but we know what bullshit smell like and sounds like.

People can try as they like to spin things, but you know when your F*@ken wrong you just have to stop and admit you are maybe wrong.

And you know you can only take so much crap before you speach up!

Were you under the influence when you posted this? lol Anyway, as you always go on your soapbox as a moderator wannabe to preach everyone is entitled to their opinion and can speak up their mind here, you could practice what you preach yourself once in a while. This is what I think. I'm entitled to post it here. Don't you like it? Ignore my ID.

Oh. sure go to the insult mode. That is always the play when you have NOTHING to Said that is worth listening too! Like most of your posts.
Don't worry I mostly DO ! lol Ignore more and more
Enjoy the day!

Insult mode? lol Said the person whose previous post not only had f word, s word, not to mention "crap" and "bullshit" when he was so eloquently "speeching up." grin

lol and you read every word- lol Now if the other people read it and learn from it then it did it's job. But I am sorry to say you didn't learn anything from it I see. lol
You keep posting and I'll keep laughing lol

I am off to the lake to enjoy this fine weather- Take care!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!