Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
PB, you could be as cruel as you like. I wouldn't mind it. This is the exact reaction women activists get when they state this matter over here. It's interesting to see you get the same reaction from American men as well. They rip you apart, call you bitter, and the rest of the nonsense. You could patronize me all you want, that's my observation of the American families. And I read an article recently to back it up:

Why there are more walk-away moms

On the father daughter dance, no one is trying to deny you the pleasure of dancing with your daughter. But high school is cruel enough, without all these social pressures. If they change it to dance with your parent event, it's more inclusive and less heartbreaking for those who have lost their father. I know if I didn't have a father for such an event, I would've been very heartbroken.

And thanks for immigration advice. I'm not planning to move anyway. The grass always seems to be greener on the other side, but I'm strangely happy here.

I don't think he was being cruel....
He was just doing like the rest of us...
Saying we have had enough of this shit people keep throwing out there.

When people feed you this kind of shit, day in and day out....thread to thread it gets a bit overwheling, especially when they have opinions with little or no experience in the subject. Then want to challenge ant posts put out there without any real facts or knowlege.

Then the what about this and the why question try to twist things around but we know what bullshit smell like and sounds like.

People can try as they like to spin things, but you know when your F*@ken wrong you just have to stop and admit you are maybe wrong.

And you know you can only take so much crap before you speach up!

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!