Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
I concur with FF and PB. This political correctness is getting ridiculous. You can only take it so far. And just for the record, if there's a mother-son thing ever in my lifetime I'm sure as hell calling her my "mother" and not my fucking "parent" because it might offend someone. And if it does, honestly that's just stupid as hell. I also know if I have a wife someday I will consider her my equal in the relationship. In terms of workload I'm not thinking that far ahead, but I'm certainly not going to lay on a couch, watch tv with a beer in my hand and ask her to make me a sandwich.

I also agree completely with Fatherson, PB, and Felonies.

And in my house, my husband works 90 hours a week on average, without a complaint. He takes one day off a week on Sunday, so if he's sitting on the couch watching tv on his day off, and asks for a sandwich, you can bet your ass, I'm making it and anything else he asks for. He deserves it. I sure as hell don't want to trade roles with him in a million years. That's what works for us.
Oh and he's more than happy to be present at as many of the kids' functions as possible, as well as father/daughter dance.

Last edited by carmela; 05/18/13 10:51 AM.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.