Originally Posted By: afsaneh77
In the issue of social equality, I see men talk the talk, but then at their own home, they seldom walk the walk.

And you know this how? How many American homes have you been inside of and actually witnessed that men don't "walk the walk"?

Christ Almighty, at least Sicilian Babe has a husband and a frame of reference to post about. She's lived here all her life and she tells a very familiar story. A story similar to that of my own wife. The story of a strong woman who had to work AND raise kids AND run the house. Have you done any of that or are you just bitter because you haven't had the chance?

That's a rhetorical question because the answer is very clear to just about everyone here. I mean, you say you could have gotten married and stayed here, but is that really true? Is it possible that you would have loved to do just that but couldn't find an American man who wanted to marry you? Is that why you're so bitter and angry towards American men? Again, rhetorical. You would have jumped at the chance to marry any man to keep you in this beautiful country, hence your bitterness.

As far as father-daughter dances, give me a fucking break. I raised two daughters who are both in their 20s now. Such events were high points in their lives as well as my own. And until you raise children of your own and can post about it in twenty years, you can go piss up a rope with that leftist nonsense. Maybe you can move to France, see if they'll take you. You know, being that America wouldn't.

To everyone else, members and mods, I apologize for my hostility. But I raised two daughters who I'm very close to, and this whole father-daughter thing brought out the worst in me. Not ALL men are useless in the home. That's all I'm trying to say.

God bless America.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.