Originally Posted By: afsaneh77

Personally, I don't think it is such a great idea to have a father daughter dance. So how about those who have lost their fathers or don't have one to begin with? Can't they dance with their mother? Why do you have to remind them that they are different? All these social pressures to conform to a certain family pattern is what is insane. I think it is important to have male and female influences in the lives of all the children. But then there are relatives and teachers from both sexes for that matter.

This is the kind of thoughts that screw up everyones life. People shouldn't be abe to do this and that because of these few odd reasons.

People get over it! You cry out that you want the Gay population to have this right and that right but then you turn around saying (example) this father-daughter dance is not a good Idea? How F*#ked up is that?

Like I said it is time we tell people who make these kinds of stink to PISS OFF. Plain and simple we will no longer Cowtau to your whinning any longer.
Piss and moan all you want but some of us Like the way things are and we aren't going to change every word, name or event because some whinner can find a loop hole making it sound wrong! cool
Thank-You

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!