Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Amazing that all the men are the ones who think we've made progress. Yes, we have. Women get careers, too, in addition to the house and the kids.

I went back to work outside the home when my youngest was 9 months old. I was primarily responsible for the house, the meals, the kids, their schoolwork, the bills, the food shopping, the laundry, PLUS I was Vice President of a local non-profit.

I have to say that my husband did what he could, but his commute was 52 miles each way and mine was 6. Why would the school call him to come pick up the kids if they were sick when he was over an hour away and I was 10 minutes away? But it was more than that, because I have lots of friends with children and most of them worked when the kids were little, and most of them were the primary caregivers and kept the homes.

Add all that to the fact that we also get "working mother's guilt" (why don't father's feel guilty?), and it's still fairly unbalanced in many homes.

You know what- You and your husband are the ones who control EVERYTHING in your life. What you do, who does it and how much you do and even if you do it at all.
Choice is still avaiable.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!