"Masculine" and "feminine" can be loaded terms and can mean very different things to people across varied cultures, times and different countries. But usually they always mean different things to people no matter where you are.

I am no feminist. I think it is important to remove obstacles which are based on stereotypes and maybe even provide help to get over stereotypical/discriminatory thinking. But I think when people try to eliminate father/daughter dances that's too far. Let people do what they like and be who they are. If some people want to marry same sex fine. But if some people glory in and enjoy sex differences that's fine too.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.