Originally Posted By: dontomasso

I don't know you, but I know you posted an illogical dichotomy that reveals your point of view.

My point of view is that allowing gay marriage and giving homosexuals the same rights as heterosexuals should theoretically be perfectly enough for people if they REALLY are ONLY about equality. But I personally don't want the notion of gender be cancelled in my family, and many people think like me. Distinguishing between a mother and a father is NOT discrimination. Not every difference involves discrimination. If you want to force YOUR ideals in the families of OTHER people, what's the difference between a religious bigot and you?

I mean, what horrified me in this article isn't something about homosexuals, but that they seem to want the genders to DISAPPEAR, not just to enjoy the same rights.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."