Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Originally Posted By: fathersson
Take a step back and get off your soapbox. Your holier then thou attitude and "you have a very odd idea of what makes a man" is in poor taste. You don't need to come down on me like that.

He has his ideas and you have yours,
You just don't get the fact that he IS allowed to have his.

Last I looked God still allows this to happen

What constituted "poor taste"? You said he was more man, and I disputed that statement. How is that in "poor taste"? And how am I on a soapbox if I respond to something YOU wrote??

I certainly think people can disagree. It's what makes the world go around. What does bother me is that when people feel that anyone who disagrees with them is flat out wrong, yet I'm the one who doesn't respect the opinions of others? Really?

Since certain members think I must be Satan's bride, calling me "holier than thou" is ironic, no? lol

I always thought you were an educated person, I am sure you can find out what a simple term as "poor taste" means....and how it fits your post.

...and as always I said "Your holier then thou attitude" not that you were holier then thou' but you like twisting things and only taking small parts of posts to change things.

Maybe you you aren't as smart as I gave you credit for? confused Then again some members may know you better then me...even Satan needs a bride. cool

Who am I to argue on what they seem to know? I would rather take the high road and let those type of things go right on bye!

Enjoy your night!

Last edited by fathersson; 05/16/13 09:59 AM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!