Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
Well, I've never really given much thought to gay sex. But let's be honest, I think most men, if asked to picture it in their heads, would say that the idea kinda puts them off their lunch. But that doesn't mean that they're necessarily hateful or unaccepting of gays. And if you're truly objective, and not just paying lip service to some politically correct ideal, just flip it around. Go ask a gay man what he thinks when he pictures sex with a woman. You'll get the same response most of the time.

Now I worked in funeral service for 25 years. In Manhattan there are A LOT of gay men in that industry, and I got along well enough with most of them because there's the same percentage of assholes among gay men as among straight men. But you had to hear these guys talk about women. Their favorite expression was "cow." I've heard more than one gay man compare sex with an older woman to having sex with a cow (the younger ones didn't bother them as much for some reason lol).

I'm just saying, it works both ways and we're being way too PC here. I accept gay people. But I don't want to picture two gay men doing it any more than a gay man wants to picture himself having sex with a "cow."

the issue is not about sex.... male on male / gal on gal it is about unions.

and not the kind you pay dues to- lol

and pizzaboy- if your going to talk "COW" then don't forget the "B-Itchs" that seem to give EVERYONE a headache. lol

Yes, they know everything, must run everything and then tell you even how to conduct a funeral. Now come to think of it they are always married to some pussy whipped jerk, who she uses like a servent and the poor guy can never answer a question without asking his wife! lol

Last edited by fathersson; 05/15/13 12:08 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!