Originally Posted By: klydon1
It seems that so many posts in a few threads now keep repeating how disgusting the thought of gay sex is. It makes me wonder how often these people's minds are fixed on the images of men having sex with other men.

Anyway, these are the very people, who should be in favor of civil marriages for gays. Nothing kills the sex drive like a marriage certificate, so if you allow them to marry, your imaginaation may rid itself of gay fantasies, and focus on a bickering old couple.

Why even talk about the gay sex act when the issue is what people are calling gay marriages. Except to confuse or to make fun of people.
They aren't trying to pass laws to allow gay sex acts.

Now I noticed you used the term Civil Marriage in your post which is what it should be called.
People should stop making up a new sectors and just stop putting the spotlight on the Gay part.

Two people want to get together and live their lives together, so be it. Live and let live. Last I looked , no one was hunting down Gay people and hanging them in the streets....well not here in America anyway.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!