Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
The poster was Charlie, who's from the Bronx area, so it's believable. Did anyone know she had cancer? pizzaboy?

Sorry, Ivy. I just think that this thread is completely inappropriate. I mean, where the fuck do we draw the line?

To be honest, I'm surprised at Charlie for starting it over there. Not that I'm judging him. He's one of my favorite people on any of these sites. He's twenty years younger than I am, but he grew up right around the corner from where I grew up. Great kid.

But this is a VERY personal matter. It has nothing to do with the mafia. A young woman is dead, and yet there are mob watcher geeks out there wondering what kind of pictures might pop up online. It's really making me re-think my position about these sites in general. And if I've ever crossed that line myself---and I probably have---then shame on me. God knows I should know better.

Or maybe I'm just feeling cranky because she was my age and because of what you and I talked about in a recent pm. No one wants to be reminded of their mortality. So maybe it's me after all.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.