@carmela...In crime anywhere around the world its all about territories not just Sicily or even Italy for that matter. From Italians to black gangs to mexican cartels, russian mob, etc territory is the main reason for termoil and people get killed over territory all over the world every single day.

I know you get what I'm saying and we can all be right or wrong thats the beauty of this and thats what keeps us all intrigued not really knowing whats happening. I just have a hard time accepting your theory that without a doubt if he did order the hit he HAD to ask for permission? I don't think anyone can say that without a doubt. He is marked for death regardless so if I was him there wouldn't be permission to do anything, you ride it out and in the end you either end up on top and higher up than ever or you end up 6 feet under. The rules have been broken, respect wasn't shown for his family. Italian police said it themselves Rizzuto was a global super boss and you are right a lot has changed which gives more strenght to what I'm saying.