Originally Posted By: livelifenoregrets
More and more will continue to become informants. With laws getting more strict its tough to face life in jail for anyone.

@carmela...thats a big if because we would have to assume a made guy pulled the trigger and didn't that whole crew just get busted before he was murdered? Regardless Its rare made guys ever pull the trigger anymore. The mob got smarter than that over the years.

It still doesn't make sense that the local guys would pull the trigger on orders from Rizzuto because if he wanted him dead it would have been done the day he arrived. Its not like Nick JR was murdered a week ago, he was murdered while Bravo was still in a Canadian prison. Either the local guys Bravo was affiliated with were part of the coallition against the Rizzutos and took on Bravo for his Canadian connections then Rizzuto got him done in. Or Bravo was still allied with the Rizzutos and because the Rizzutos don't know who they can trust they put Bravo in place over there which led to his demise.

We can theorize all day and not get any closer to the truth but I think the days of sanctions and permission to do certain things is over. Its war time right now. If you want to kill a guy yea you might ask your boss if you can do it but you're not going to sit around a table with other families to ask for permission. Rizzuto lost his eldest son and father, we know damn well nobody asked his permission before getting that done and who can he really trust? I don't think hes asking for permission to do anything, I think he's a lot bigger than we know in the mafia scheme of things and hes getting back to what he was.

Unless I read it wrong, one article stated that they found one the weapons used in the possession of the Scaduto's. They are made men, no? And I agree with what you said above, Vito Rizzuto is and has been exacting his revenge. He is taking out any and all perceived enemies. Especially the ones who killed son and father.

Carmela, have you heard how much influence and/or power Vito Rizzuto still has on the island of Sicily? Does he still have powerful allies. I don't knowm but IMO I would say 'yes'. Whaddya think?

Last edited by SilentPartnerz; 05/10/13 04:27 PM.

"Three can keep a secret..if two are dead."
Calogero Minacore