Originally Posted By: dontomasso

P.S. To answer FS' question. Yes as I kid I did dress up like a cowboy, and had a cap pistol or so. Also had a black cap pistol to play cops and robbers. Graduated to a bb gun and then pellett gun, then to a 22. Made Bar 2 as an NRA member when I was away at a summer camp for a couple of years. Also shot skeet and trap with shotguns and even hunted quail. Then I discovered women, got through puberty and lost all interest in having to compensate for small genetalia.

I now can understand you anger for all this...

It must be tuff to go around with small genetalia. It is good that you got over it and you don't let it bother you any longer!

Remember my friend it is not the size you have but rather if you know how to use it. What did the old story say: It is not the size of the ship, but the motion of the ocean, or something like that.

cool

Oh I forgot. Thanks for the answer..and of course for being so honest! So many men would never admitt to that.

Last edited by fathersson; 05/10/13 12:22 PM.

ONLY gun owners have the POWER to PROTECT and PRESERVE our FREEDOM.
"...it is their (the people's) right and duty to be at all times armed" - Thomas Jefferson, June 5, 1824

Everyone should read. "HOW TO KILL A MOCKING BIRD"

CAUTION: This Post has not been approved by Don Cardi.

You really don't expect people to believe your shit do you?

Read: "The Daily Apple"- Telling America and the Gangster BB like it really is!