The hit on Juan "Joe Bravo" Fernandez n his associate from what I have read or at least in my opinion is that the Bagheria boss n leaders of the drug network ordered Fernandez n Pimentel hit after Operazione Argo happened. These two guys may very well have been right at the top of the operation as the Canadian reps, but the fact remained that they were not "men of honor", made members of the Bagheria clan or Cosa Nostra.....Vito Rizzuto associates or not. Once the rpund-up of the 22 bosses n members of the Palermo mafia n the drug network were nailed by authorities....two loose cannons, non-Sicilians with heads FULL of knowledge were on the loose.

The Bagheria clan leaders made a quick decision to have the two non-Sicilians hit. The fact that the Scaduto brothers, Salvatore n Pietro, two Bagheria clan members, have been arrested for the hits n this shows the Bagheria clan more than likely sanctioned the hits. Salvatorehad known Joe Bravo n Pimentel while he lived n operated in Toronto with the other Sicilian factions based in Toronto. Sal Scaduto was tied to Toronto-Sicilian faction boss n Rizzuto famy ally, Pietro Scarcella. Scaduto was part of thebotched hit on Michele Modica that left Mrs Russo paralyzed. Scaduto was a Bravo asdociate in Toronto...who betterto send to meet with Fernandez n Pimentel under the guise of letting the two non-Sicilian "Amici" on the run know whats happening or to plan the next move. That is what Bravo thought as he met with Scaduto, butthebrotbets lured them to their death.

Thats my opinion......but you kniwwhatthey say about opinions!