that chart points out a few interesting points, and actually has a reliable source for its data. first, it lets us know that crime has been going down steadily. second, it makes it pretty clear that evil black rifles are not to blame for the majority of the murders. it also seems to tie into what i've been saying all along: drug related homicides have, and will continue to make up the majority of the gun related violence that we have and will experience, as evident by the sharp drop in violence once the crack epidemic slowed way down.

i have already voiced some of my suggestions to help lesson gun related crime here. we need to really look at a way to change our war on drugs, and cut all foreign aid until our own domestic problems can be addressed. we also need to look at ways to reduce all forms of violent crime/murder, not just gun related crime. equally important, we need to be aware that no matter what laws we implement, bad people will continue to do bad things, they need to be held accountable to the absolute highest degree!

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!