Let me echo what Castro has done:

He Destroyed Cuba's Tobbaco and Sugar (Their Main Exports).
He's killed thousands of his political oponents.
He's killed thousands of people who dared to rebel or even try to escape his fasict regime.
He's asociated with America's enemeys! In 1962 he associated with the Soviet Union! In 1991 he was Sadamn Hussein's only Ally against the American's during THe First Persian Gulf War.

He's a proven enemy and isn't not so bad as we say.

He has Cuba under an iron fist. They aren't allowed to speak their mind. They can't rebel in fear of dying! The Cuban people under Castro are stuck between a rock and a hard place. HOW CAN THEY REBEL AGAINST THEIR GOVERNMENT WITHOUT WEAPONS (They can't possibly get weapons, BTW)?

Patrick,

You think that that book is entirely truthful? You take something someone says like it's the gospel! The same thing happened after you saw Fahrenheit. You need to read from other sorces, because you haven't gotten the truth yet.

Maybe I'm not the smartest man, but Fidel Castro is not a good man. He deserves to die, and as President of the United states, I would fight Castro's government to free the Cuban people, just like we did with the Iraqi's. It's only fair.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia