Hmmm. It took you OVER 24 hours to tell us this? :rolleyes: Yesterday, you clearly said
Quote:
You don't think he's a horrible dictator? Destroyed Cuba's ecoonomy, killed his enemies, constantly attacks America, killed everyone who invaded Cuba during the Bay Of Pigs.
RIGHT after that, I replied:
Quote:
Kills his enemies? What countries DON'T kill their enemies?! That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. That's like me saying, "America is horrible. We're killing our enemies in Iraq."
DGG also said that it was the dumbest thing HE had ever heard! Quit while you're behind, Mike. Far, far behind.

I think DonsAdvisor said it best, "The argument has been going on for OVER 40 years and Castro is STILL there." The US has cut trade with Cuba in hopes that they will rebel. They haven't rebelled! They even had a chance in the 60's to rebel at the Bay of Pigs, but didn't help! A HUGE majority of these Cubans obviously have NO problem with what Castro has done with the country, as it is much better then it would be if Batista was still there. -Pat

"After every dark night, there's a bright day right after that. No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it." -Tupac Shakur